Megan Fox Knows How to Terrify a Man
It's always a party when Megan Fox opens her mouth, and in her freewheeling Rolling Stone interview, it's as if the 'Jennifer's Body' sexpot is at the front door passing out bottomless cups. In it, the actress admits being "not super-excited" about her body, likens lesbian kissing scenes in her new movie to "crazy kiddie porn," and she proudly touts the "power of her vagina" when she wants to terrify a man.
She also reveals that it's her hot temper -- which gets riled during tiffs with her on/off boyfriend -- that is the core reason why she's not a gun owner. "I wouldn't shoot to kill. But I would shoot him in the leg, for sure."
Continue reading for more highlights, including her penchant for self-mutilation, a Jeffersonian declaration, and a perfunctory dig at her 'Transformers' director.
Shape magazine, July 2009
David LaChapelle for Rolling Stone Magazine
Life and Style
On Sexuality and Her Power Over Men: "[Making men feel insecure] can happen when a girl or woman is completely in charge of her sexuality and embraces the power of her vagina. It intimidates men – not all, but some. Men are scared of vaginas. And then when you give them a powerful, confident vagina, they're terrified. They don't know how to deal with it. Look, I didn't figure something special out here. I wasn't born with a special vagina. All vaginas are created equal. But as soon as you love your own, you're good. You're set."
On Her Temper / Possible Violent Streak: "I can be aggressive, hurtful, domineering and selfish, too. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place. I'm a control freak. My temper is ridiculously bad. I've destroyed the house. I go batshit. I've had to say to Brian (Austin Green, her on/off boyfriend), 'You have to go and stop talking to me, because I'm going to kill you. I'm going to stab you with something. Please leave.' I'd never own a gun for that reason. I wouldn't shoot to kill. But I would shoot him in the leg, for sure."
On Self-Mutilation: "Yeah but ... I would never call myself a cutter. Girls go through different phases when they're growing up, when they're miserable and do different things, whether it's an eating disorder or they dabble in cutting.
On the Hand That Feeds, 'Transformers' Honcho Michael Bay: "To be h-h-h-honest with you, I really do like Michael Bay. He can be a total dick, sure. But he's talented.... When I can't get the word out of my mouth, it's usually a key that I'm not being honest."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- WTF -
- Hottest Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- 'SNL': Civil Rights Group Praises Plan to Add African-American Woman to Cast
- Machinima Pilot 'Enormous' Finds Its Cast (Exclusive)
- 'Game of Thrones' Holding King Joffrey 'Roast' Online
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Hate Joffrey? Here's your chance to roast the ?Game of Thrones' king
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- Don Cheadle Suiting Up for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'?
- Evangeline Lilly on 'The Hobbit': I Didn't Want to Be the Jar Jar Binks of the Trilogy
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Cast as 'Naggy Mothers of Darth Vader' (Sort Of)