Point-Counterpoint: PopEater and AOL Television Debate Jon's Nanny Fling
PopEater: OK.... so with the admission from Jon Gosselin's nanny that she and Jon did indeed have relations... does this make Jon look even worse in the public eye? It was, after all, post-split/divorce filing.
AOL Television: Absolutely. He was already on the hook for being a slacker and a terrible husband. But every detail revealed in this report provides more proof that he's got zero ability to make good decisions as a dad and partner. Plus, it's just gross.
PopEater: We agree on the gross factor simply on the premise that she says she was worried his kids were watching out of the window while they were in the hot tub (that's 16 eyes!), but ... the dude was single and is going through a lot.
PopEater: Everyone has rebounds ... his just wind up in magazines
AOL Television: This is true, and all people make mistakes. But with him it's just one bad decision after another. And who's watching his sleeping kids if he's stupping the nanny in the "apartment" out back? This kind of story could cost him his kids! But then again, maybe he just doesn't care.
AOL Television: Although, you have to hand it to him - he's clearly got some game (ick).
PopEater: I'm guessing it's more fame than game
PopEater: He does seem to be setting himself up for these things lately. Meanwhile, Kate's working her new 'do on 'The View' and continues to win the who-looks-better battle. How'd she pull that off? Or did Jon simply hand it to her?
AOL Television: Ha! Yeah, she gets big points for taming the spikey 'do. There's just no contest though - he's all beer gut and faux-biker wear.
PopEater: And he still lands the ladies despite his unfortunate wardrobe ... Again, fame > game. We're not going to bash the dude's weave, though, b/c we'd be bald too if we had 8 kids.
PopEater: So through it all, you're still team Kate?
PopEater: at least in this Nanny instance
AOL Television: We're 100% team Kate. She's got the right instincts here - she knew something was up with the 23-year-old "nanny" charged with her kids' welfare. Keep it together, Kate! Those kids need you to be the best mom you can be.
PopEater: While we're not 100% Team Jon, we're going to cut him some slack with the nanny thing. If anything, he's keeping her around the house more by getting it on with her!
PopEater: Though I suppose that's not in her nanny to-do list (no pun intended)
PopEater: Either way... in the case of Nanny-shag, we're Team Jon
AOL Television: God, I hope they've stocked up on sanitzer at that house.
PopEater: I'm guessing they've got some sort of lifetime supply of Purell donated to them at some point. Fingers crossed!
Stay on top of everything TV @ AOL Television
Pacific Coast News
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Brian Ach, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, FilmMagic
Isaiah Trickey, FilmMagic
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
Mike Coppola, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matthew Morrison Shares Beautiful Wedding Picture With New Wife "Mrs. Renee Marie Morrison"
- Misty Upham's Father Charles Slams Auburn Police: "She Could've Been Alive, We Could've Resuscitated Her"
- Bryan Cranston Responds to Florida Mom's Petition Against Breaking Bad Dolls, Jokes He's Going to Burn His "Florida Mom Action Figure"
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Kris Jenner Makes the Most of a Flattering Filter on Instagram—but What Happened to Gordon Ramsay's Face?!
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Ghostbusters 3 Rumors, Reveals Her Biggest Fear (And It's Not Being Naked)
- Tori Spelling Briefly Quarantined After Being Hospitalized for Bronchitis, Sinus Infection