Point-Counterpoint: PopEater and AOL Television Debate Jon's Nanny Fling
PopEater: OK.... so with the admission from Jon Gosselin's nanny that she and Jon did indeed have relations... does this make Jon look even worse in the public eye? It was, after all, post-split/divorce filing.
AOL Television: Absolutely. He was already on the hook for being a slacker and a terrible husband. But every detail revealed in this report provides more proof that he's got zero ability to make good decisions as a dad and partner. Plus, it's just gross.
PopEater: We agree on the gross factor simply on the premise that she says she was worried his kids were watching out of the window while they were in the hot tub (that's 16 eyes!), but ... the dude was single and is going through a lot.
PopEater: Everyone has rebounds ... his just wind up in magazines
AOL Television: This is true, and all people make mistakes. But with him it's just one bad decision after another. And who's watching his sleeping kids if he's stupping the nanny in the "apartment" out back? This kind of story could cost him his kids! But then again, maybe he just doesn't care.
AOL Television: Although, you have to hand it to him - he's clearly got some game (ick).
PopEater: I'm guessing it's more fame than game
PopEater: He does seem to be setting himself up for these things lately. Meanwhile, Kate's working her new 'do on 'The View' and continues to win the who-looks-better battle. How'd she pull that off? Or did Jon simply hand it to her?
AOL Television: Ha! Yeah, she gets big points for taming the spikey 'do. There's just no contest though - he's all beer gut and faux-biker wear.
PopEater: And he still lands the ladies despite his unfortunate wardrobe ... Again, fame > game. We're not going to bash the dude's weave, though, b/c we'd be bald too if we had 8 kids.
PopEater: So through it all, you're still team Kate?
PopEater: at least in this Nanny instance
AOL Television: We're 100% team Kate. She's got the right instincts here - she knew something was up with the 23-year-old "nanny" charged with her kids' welfare. Keep it together, Kate! Those kids need you to be the best mom you can be.
PopEater: While we're not 100% Team Jon, we're going to cut him some slack with the nanny thing. If anything, he's keeping her around the house more by getting it on with her!
PopEater: Though I suppose that's not in her nanny to-do list (no pun intended)
PopEater: Either way... in the case of Nanny-shag, we're Team Jon
AOL Television: God, I hope they've stocked up on sanitzer at that house.
PopEater: I'm guessing they've got some sort of lifetime supply of Purell donated to them at some point. Fingers crossed!
Stay on top of everything TV @ AOL Television
Pacific Coast News
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Brian Ach, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, FilmMagic
Isaiah Trickey, FilmMagic
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
Mike Coppola, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vince Vaughn, Colin Farrell Cast in True Detective Season Two, Replacing Matthew McConaughey, Woody Harrelson
- Bruce Jenner Files Almost Identical Response to Kris Jenner's Divorce Filing
- Jasmine Tridevil, Woman With Three Breasts, Claims She Recorded the Surgery for Show
- No Shame! Teresa Giudice Carries $2K Valentino Purse While House-Hunting ? After Filing For Bankruptcy
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn to star in season 2 of HBO's 'True Detective' series
- Miss America's classmates: Hazing at Hofstra University sororities was 'intense,' 'aggressive'
- Lindsay Price Shares First Pic of Son Emerson, Says Baby Boy Is "Definitely a Boob Man"
- Wardrobe Malfunction? Lady Gaga Flashes Pasties in See-Through Curtain—See the Crazy Look!
- Miranda Lambert Flaunts Bikini Body During Hawaii Tour Stop—See How Fabulous She Looks!