The Best 'South Park' Celebrity Takedowns
By Mike Hess Posted Sep 16th 2009 09:33AM
Since Comedy Central is (brilliantly) capitalizing on Kanye West's recent idiocy by re-running their Kanye-mocking 'Fishsticks' episode this week, it got us thinking just how many times 'Park' creators Matt Parker and Trey Stone have absolutely eviscerated celebrities on the raunchy 'toon. From Tom Cruise to Paris Hilton and beyond, if a celebrity winds up on 'South Park,' chances are it ain't gonna end well. We've compiled the best (and foulest) celeb moments on the cartoon that just doesn't quit being ridiculously offensive and, yep, we'll admit it ... hysterical. Kanye video below, many more after the jump! (WARNING: Explicit)
Months before Kanye became the most hated man in music (for the time being, at least), 'South Park' ripped his ego a new one by likening the rapper to an egomaniacal gay fish complete with a parody of his song 'Heartless.'
This episode has become the stuff of legend, parodying Tom Cruise's erratic behavior to the premise of R. Kelly's wild masterpiece 'Trapped in the Closet.'
In one of the meaner celebrity ribbings that Matt and Trey ever did, young girls flocked to stores to get their hands on Paris Hilton's 'Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset'
The 'Passion of the Christ' caught the wrath of 'Park' when he was depicted as a gibberish-speaking lunatic in one episode.
OK, so he's not technically a "celebrity," but man did 'Park' relentlessly lampoon the now overthrown-and-executed Iraqi tyrant.
Isaac 'Chef' Hayes
Note to 'South Park' employees ... if you bash the show, they will execute you in graphic, pants-pooping fashion.
The Jonas Brothers
Yes, the pure innocence of Nick, Kevin and Joe was the subject of one rough (though hysterical) episode.
During Britney's roughest stretch, the show lampooned the media's celebrity obsession in their very own (suicidal) way. It was almost too close for laughter.
After Britney offed herself, Miley Cyrus was (aptly) choses as the next huge media obsession by Matt and Trey.
There's a reason this video is last ... you just have to watch it and you'll see why (we're sorry!)
*Editor's Note: We are well aware that the Michael Jackson episode is not included in this compilation. Given the King of Pop's recent passing, we feel it would have been in bad taste to include it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper