'Dancing' Couple Still Friends After Split
"We were friends for 14 years, before anything else. It will always remain this way. It's not difficult. We both think the world of each other," she added.
The 'Dancing With The Stars' couple broke up after being engaged for eight months.
As for Maks she adds: "Nothing has changed. Everything is great."
Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy met on 'Dancing With the Stars' and started dating in October of last year. Then, just a few months later on New Year Eve, he popped the question. They planned on getting married in June 2010.
Pacific Coast News
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Brian Ach, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, FilmMagic
Isaiah Trickey, FilmMagic
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
Mike Coppola, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Karina Smirnoff
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Karina Smirnoff Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Auburn Police Respond to Complaints From Misty Upham's Family: "We Will Continue to Search for Answers"
- Kate Middleton Accentuates Baby Bump In Black Knit Flare Dress: Picture
- Bette Midler Covers TLC's "Waterfalls" for Girl Groups Tribute Album: Listen Now!
- Tori Spelling Tells Dean ?I Don't Want Anymore Babies' Because There Are ?Consequences To Actions' ? Watch The Clip!
- Not Even A Shirt Can Keep Up With Khloe Kardashian! Her Almost Nip-Slip Revealed In 12 Photos
- Mama June NOT Dating Convicted Child Molester, Daughter Pumpkin Claims: ‘She Left Him 10 Years Ago!’
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'