'Dancing' Couple Still Friends After Split
"We were friends for 14 years, before anything else. It will always remain this way. It's not difficult. We both think the world of each other," she added.
The 'Dancing With The Stars' couple broke up after being engaged for eight months.
As for Maks she adds: "Nothing has changed. Everything is great."
Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy met on 'Dancing With the Stars' and started dating in October of last year. Then, just a few months later on New Year Eve, he popped the question. They planned on getting married in June 2010.
Pacific Coast News
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Brian Ach, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, FilmMagic
Isaiah Trickey, FilmMagic
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
Mike Coppola, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Karina Smirnoff
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Karina Smirnoff Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Gets Injured in San Antonio Concert, Wears Arm Sling: Picture
- Trista Sutter Surprised Ryan Sutter With Colorado Camping Trip for 40th Birthday: Details, Pictures
- Rob Bironas Dies at Age 36: Former Tennessee Titans Kicker Killed in Car Crash
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Emotional as She Remembers Her Dear Friend Joan Rivers—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special