Oh, Ernie! Anchor Drops F-Bomb on Air
For some reason, following weatherman Nick Gregory's forecast, Anastos tells the meteorologist to "keep f------ that chicken."
The Anastos f-bomb is just one of many on-air (and off-air) swears delivered during news segments over time. From his fellow Fox pals Bill O'Reilly and Shepherd Smith to Joe Namath, we've compiled the most compelling slips.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexis Bledel, Vincent Kartheiser's Wedding Was "Very Much Them," Mad Men Costar Rich Sommer Says
- Chris Pratt Visits Children's Hospital Los Angeles in Guardians of the Galaxy Costume: Photo
- Taylor Swift Shares Close Encounter With Ex-Boyfriend John Mayer at Chateau Marmont
- Cashing In! ?Housewives' Star Raked In Nearly $600K In ?Wardrobe’ And ?Location’ Fees ? Read The Contract!
- Pat O'Brien Claims Former Friend O.J. Simpson Tried To Attack Him, Called Him A ?Phony C*cksucker' At A Miami Party Post Murder Trial
- She Won't Back Down ? Former ?Gossip Girl' Star Kelly Rutherford Files New Appeal In Custody Case As Kids Return To Their Dad In France
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski: Men need to get over naked women
- Comic Controversy: Marvel Facing Backlash for Spider-Woman's Provocative Pose in New Issue
- Gimme That! Rihanna's $80 New Balance Sneakers
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner and the Other Kardashians Are the Biggest Kanye West Fans—See the T-Shirts, Custom Cakes and More!