Oh, Ernie! Anchor Drops F-Bomb on Air
For some reason, following weatherman Nick Gregory's forecast, Anastos tells the meteorologist to "keep f------ that chicken."
The Anastos f-bomb is just one of many on-air (and off-air) swears delivered during news segments over time. From his fellow Fox pals Bill O'Reilly and Shepherd Smith to Joe Namath, we've compiled the most compelling slips.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman Says She's "Been to Hell and Back" In Her Personal Life: The Edit Interview
- Drink Your Way Through Labor Day 2014 With 3 Themed Cocktails
- Adam Levine Talks Behati Prinsloo Marriage and Family: "I Want to Have More Kids Than Would Be Socially Responsible"
- DuJour Magazine Celebrates Kendall & Kylie Jenner
- Georgia Siblings Arrested For Allegedly Having Sex Three Times After Watching ‘The Notebook’
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Meet and Fall in Love With NBC's New Class of Stars in This Cute Promo—Watch Now!
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She's Pregnant and Scott Disick Freaks Out: "I Can't Take Care of More Kids"
- 5 Seconds of Summer's Calum Hood Speaks Out After Naked Snapchat Pic Goes Viral