Singing High Schoolers Rain on Mischa's 'Beautiful Life'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2009 04:20PM
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.'
The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported.
The show, which follows the lives of high fashion models working in New York City, shares a time slot with the new Fox series 'Glee'. And it seems their target audience of young women were more interested in a singing and dancing group of high school misfits, as 'Glee' was going strong with 6.6 million viewers.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Derek Hough Hints About Sister Julianne's Wedding Plans: 'Something Outdoors, in Nature'
- Inside One Gay Couple's Journey to Fatherhood - And Why Their Surrogate Wants to Fulfill Their Dream of Parenthood
- Is Kanye West Really Running for President in 2020? The Kardashians Rally Their Fans on Social Media
- Quentin Tarantino slams Cate Blanchett films, Hollywood bigwigs
- Nicki Minaj, Kanye West go after Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, respectively at MTV VMAs
- List of winners of 2015 MTV Video Music Award
- Justin Timberlake Responds to Kanye West's Jab During Video Vanguard Award Speech—Find Out What He Thought!
- Pretenders Singer Chrissie Hynde Slammed for Suggesting Women Are to Blame for Rape: "You Are Enticing Someone"
- Empire's Serayah Demonstrates How to Rock Fall's Major '70s Trend in ASOS Magazine—Take a Look!