Singing High Schoolers Rain on Mischa's 'Beautiful Life'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2009 04:20PM
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.'
The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported.
The show, which follows the lives of high fashion models working in New York City, shares a time slot with the new Fox series 'Glee'. And it seems their target audience of young women were more interested in a singing and dancing group of high school misfits, as 'Glee' was going strong with 6.6 million viewers.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Canadians Are the World's Top Users of the Smart Phone Poop Emoji, Says Study
- Drew Barrymore: Two Kids Is 'Even Better' Than One
- Everest Avalanche Survivor Nick Cienski: 'We Were the Lucky Ones'
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'