Paula Impersonates 'Idol' Rival Ellen
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2009 09:55PM
Ever since Ellen DeGeneres took Paula Abdul's vacant judging seat on 'American Idol,' the ousted Abdul has kept mum for the most part. On the VH1 'Divas' stage, however, she let it all hang out, sporting a token Ellen pantsuit and dancing it up just like the talk show host in a hysterical impression that was all in good fun. Check It Out in the Video Below!
During the skit, Abdul danced her way thru the crowd and up onto the stage, eventually plopping herself into a seat that was designed to look like a faux 'Ellen' set. She then made a joke saying she knowsSimon Cowell the best, so if DeGeneres had any questions she should call Paula.
She ended the skit with a wish of luck to Ellen, who will start her 'Idol' tenure when the show returns in January.
In another sure-to-be-talked-about 'Divas' moment for Abdul, balance was not her friend as she almost fell down during her opening number. Watch below:
VH1 Divas Snapshots
The VH1 'Divas' show is sure to bring out the hottest stars from music, movies and TV. Click Here to See 'Divas' Show and Red Carpet Pics >>>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- J.K. Rowling writes backstory for Potter character
- NBCUniversal settles lawsuit with unpaid interns for $6.4 million
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Chinese Woman Spends Entire Week at KFC After Getting Dumped By Boyfriend, Says She "Needed Time to Think"
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend