Paula Impersonates 'Idol' Rival Ellen
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2009 09:55PM
Ever since Ellen DeGeneres took Paula Abdul's vacant judging seat on 'American Idol,' the ousted Abdul has kept mum for the most part. On the VH1 'Divas' stage, however, she let it all hang out, sporting a token Ellen pantsuit and dancing it up just like the talk show host in a hysterical impression that was all in good fun. Check It Out in the Video Below!
During the skit, Abdul danced her way thru the crowd and up onto the stage, eventually plopping herself into a seat that was designed to look like a faux 'Ellen' set. She then made a joke saying she knowsSimon Cowell the best, so if DeGeneres had any questions she should call Paula.
She ended the skit with a wish of luck to Ellen, who will start her 'Idol' tenure when the show returns in January.
In another sure-to-be-talked-about 'Divas' moment for Abdul, balance was not her friend as she almost fell down during her opening number. Watch below:
VH1 Divas Snapshots
The VH1 'Divas' show is sure to bring out the hottest stars from music, movies and TV. Click Here to See 'Divas' Show and Red Carpet Pics >>>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Who Brings Home the Biggest Paycheck in Hollywood?
- Kelly Rowland Reveals How She Dropped 70 Lbs. Just 4 Months After Baby
- J.Lo Rocks Leather Frock, Sounds-Off on Style
- Ashton Kutcher Goes Back to His Punk'd Roots, Pranks Unsuspecting Australians
- Violet Affleck, Jennifer Garner Support Ben Affleck at U.S. Senate Hearing: Pics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Cousin Jerod Speaks Out After Arrest, Wants World to "Uplift Auntie Whitney's Greatest Love of All"