Paula Impersonates 'Idol' Rival Ellen
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2009 09:55PM
Ever since Ellen DeGeneres took Paula Abdul's vacant judging seat on 'American Idol,' the ousted Abdul has kept mum for the most part. On the VH1 'Divas' stage, however, she let it all hang out, sporting a token Ellen pantsuit and dancing it up just like the talk show host in a hysterical impression that was all in good fun. Check It Out in the Video Below!
During the skit, Abdul danced her way thru the crowd and up onto the stage, eventually plopping herself into a seat that was designed to look like a faux 'Ellen' set. She then made a joke saying she knowsSimon Cowell the best, so if DeGeneres had any questions she should call Paula.
She ended the skit with a wish of luck to Ellen, who will start her 'Idol' tenure when the show returns in January.
In another sure-to-be-talked-about 'Divas' moment for Abdul, balance was not her friend as she almost fell down during her opening number. Watch below:
VH1 Divas Snapshots
The VH1 'Divas' show is sure to bring out the hottest stars from music, movies and TV. Click Here to See 'Divas' Show and Red Carpet Pics >>>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
ExtraFEEDMore From Extra Li
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"