'Blood' Star: Stop the Vampire Madness
"Besides 'Diaries,' there are a couple of vampire movies coming out. I hope they stop. They're diluting the blood, er water, for all of us," Preston added.
Though she hasn't seen any of the CW show 'Diaries,' Preston admits she has read all four 'Twilight' books. The big difference between them all, though, is that 'Blood' is most certainly for mature viewing.
"A lot of these other vampire projects are for kids ... And I think everyone is hitting overload... except for 'True Blood.' That's for adults," Preston told PopEater.
Preston spoke from the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar with a bag-full of goodies which included baked tan ("I need to be tan for the show") and Joe's Jeans. Like everything else, she does gifting suites in moderation. "I'm not a junkie like some of my friends. On the other side, I'm not like my husband (actor Michael Emerson) who is gifting-suite-a-phobic. Yes he was diagnosed with that and I'm hoping to cure him."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jordin Sparks Dating Rapper Sage the Gemini? Singer Ignites Rumors With Intimate Photo
- Erin Andrews' NHL Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Cocaine, Ecstasy Possession: Report
- Zayn Malik Thanks One Direction in First Public Appearance Since Split: They're "The Best Guys I've Ever Met"
- Miley Cyrus and Rumer Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting