'Blood' Star: Stop the Vampire Madness
"Besides 'Diaries,' there are a couple of vampire movies coming out. I hope they stop. They're diluting the blood, er water, for all of us," Preston added.
Though she hasn't seen any of the CW show 'Diaries,' Preston admits she has read all four 'Twilight' books. The big difference between them all, though, is that 'Blood' is most certainly for mature viewing.
"A lot of these other vampire projects are for kids ... And I think everyone is hitting overload... except for 'True Blood.' That's for adults," Preston told PopEater.
Preston spoke from the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar with a bag-full of goodies which included baked tan ("I need to be tan for the show") and Joe's Jeans. Like everything else, she does gifting suites in moderation. "I'm not a junkie like some of my friends. On the other side, I'm not like my husband (actor Michael Emerson) who is gifting-suite-a-phobic. Yes he was diagnosed with that and I'm hoping to cure him."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Teacher Welcomes Back Students With Harry Potter-Themed Classroom
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 Cast: Everything We Know So Far!
- Rob Kardashian Blames Milkshakes for Weight Gain: "Started Right Here"
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Are You Team Matte or Team Glossy? The Best Fall Lip Trends Go Head to Head
- Miley Cyrus Says Nicki Minaj Was ''Not Very Polite'' During Video Music Awards Outburst—Plus, 7 More Things We Learned
- Inside Taylor Swift's Star-Studded 1989 World Tour: How She's Getting All Those Celebs (Like Julia Roberts) On Stage!