'Blood' Star: Stop the Vampire Madness
"Besides 'Diaries,' there are a couple of vampire movies coming out. I hope they stop. They're diluting the blood, er water, for all of us," Preston added.
Though she hasn't seen any of the CW show 'Diaries,' Preston admits she has read all four 'Twilight' books. The big difference between them all, though, is that 'Blood' is most certainly for mature viewing.
"A lot of these other vampire projects are for kids ... And I think everyone is hitting overload... except for 'True Blood.' That's for adults," Preston told PopEater.
Preston spoke from the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar with a bag-full of goodies which included baked tan ("I need to be tan for the show") and Joe's Jeans. Like everything else, she does gifting suites in moderation. "I'm not a junkie like some of my friends. On the other side, I'm not like my husband (actor Michael Emerson) who is gifting-suite-a-phobic. Yes he was diagnosed with that and I'm hoping to cure him."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courteney Cox Takes Snow Patrol Rocker Johnny McDaid to Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Picture
- Bob Barker Returns to The Price Is Right for 90th Birthday
- Teen Mom 3 Canceled: MTV Spin-Off Will Not Have a Second Season
- DietWorks Yacon Slim Uses Peruvian Herb To Help You Shed The Pounds
- Kim-O-Patra: Kardashian’s Latest Instagram Inspiration Is Iconic ’91 Shot Of Liz Taylor
- Ann Romney explains how she handled raising five boys
- Megyn Kelly chats with Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show'
- Not half bad! Aliana Lohan posts a video singing Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'