'Blood' Star: Stop the Vampire Madness
"Besides 'Diaries,' there are a couple of vampire movies coming out. I hope they stop. They're diluting the blood, er water, for all of us," Preston added.
Though she hasn't seen any of the CW show 'Diaries,' Preston admits she has read all four 'Twilight' books. The big difference between them all, though, is that 'Blood' is most certainly for mature viewing.
"A lot of these other vampire projects are for kids ... And I think everyone is hitting overload... except for 'True Blood.' That's for adults," Preston told PopEater.
Preston spoke from the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar with a bag-full of goodies which included baked tan ("I need to be tan for the show") and Joe's Jeans. Like everything else, she does gifting suites in moderation. "I'm not a junkie like some of my friends. On the other side, I'm not like my husband (actor Michael Emerson) who is gifting-suite-a-phobic. Yes he was diagnosed with that and I'm hoping to cure him."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Selma Blair on Playing Kris Jenner in American Crime Story: "I Don't Have Enough Good Things to Say About Her"
- Macklemore Shares Sweet Pic Napping With His Baby Girl: "There Is Nothing Better"
- Evan Ross' Sweet Birthday Message to Wife Ashlee Simpson
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- French Ministry hosts dwarf fashion show
- Filming begins in Dubai for new movie 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Hillary Clinton Returns to Saturday Night Live With a Message for Donald Trump—Watch Now!
- Tori Spelling Takes the Ultimate Lie-Detector Test: 5 Most Shocking Revelations From the Beverly Hills, 90210 Star
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere