'Blood' Star: Stop the Vampire Madness
"Besides 'Diaries,' there are a couple of vampire movies coming out. I hope they stop. They're diluting the blood, er water, for all of us," Preston added.
Though she hasn't seen any of the CW show 'Diaries,' Preston admits she has read all four 'Twilight' books. The big difference between them all, though, is that 'Blood' is most certainly for mature viewing.
"A lot of these other vampire projects are for kids ... And I think everyone is hitting overload... except for 'True Blood.' That's for adults," Preston told PopEater.
Preston spoke from the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar with a bag-full of goodies which included baked tan ("I need to be tan for the show") and Joe's Jeans. Like everything else, she does gifting suites in moderation. "I'm not a junkie like some of my friends. On the other side, I'm not like my husband (actor Michael Emerson) who is gifting-suite-a-phobic. Yes he was diagnosed with that and I'm hoping to cure him."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Taylor Swift Says She "Wouldn't Survive in Jail," Is Terrified of Sea Urchins -- Watch
- Ace of Cakes Star Duff Goldman: I Love Riding Motorcycles Even After Losing Toes in Crash
- Ebola In NYC! Doctor Tests Positive For Virus After Treating Patients In Guinea
- Lucky Break! Former ?RHONJ' Star Danielle Staub Gets $700K In Liens Cancelled In Bankruptcy Case
- Mean Girl! Kim Kardashian Snubs Chris Brown’s ‘Lowbrow’ Girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation