The Hoff's Ear Caused Medical Melee
Though initial reports claimed that 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff was admitted to a hospital Sunday after drinking heavily at home, The Hoff himself is saying that it was merely his ear that caused the medical emergency. Hasselhoff's camp tells TMZ that the actor was taking ear infection medications that clashed, causing him to become disoriented and sick.
TMZ initially reported that 17-year-old Hayley Hasselhoff called her mother Pamela for help, and an ambulance was used to retrieve Hasselhoff from his Encino home. His daughter Hayley famously filmed him falling-over drunk and eating from a plate on the floor in 2007, putting the footage on the Internet in an effort to shame him into changing his ways.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba Smolders in Bikini on Maxim Cover: "I'm Not Apologizing For Myself"
- Justin Bieber Posts Picture of Crying Orlando Bloom Amid News of Ibiza Incident -- See the Photo!
- Nick Jonas Premieres "Chains" Music Video Featuring Dylan Penn
- Let It Go! Justin Bieber Posts Sad Pic Of Orlando Bloom ? Then Deletes It! AND THEN Reposts It! Also, Deleted Pic Of Miranda Kerr
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Get Ready to Fall in Love With This Sexy Professional Bo Staffer (Yep, You Read That Right)
- Michelle Rodriguez Returns to Spain Without Zac Efron: Did Their Hookup Fizzle as Fast as These 5 Celeb Flings?
- Here's What Would Happen If Marnie From Girls Had Been Cast in Peter Pan Live! Instead