The Hoff's Ear Caused Medical Melee
Though initial reports claimed that 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff was admitted to a hospital Sunday after drinking heavily at home, The Hoff himself is saying that it was merely his ear that caused the medical emergency. Hasselhoff's camp tells TMZ that the actor was taking ear infection medications that clashed, causing him to become disoriented and sick.
TMZ initially reported that 17-year-old Hayley Hasselhoff called her mother Pamela for help, and an ambulance was used to retrieve Hasselhoff from his Encino home. His daughter Hayley famously filmed him falling-over drunk and eating from a plate on the floor in 2007, putting the footage on the Internet in an effort to shame him into changing his ways.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Gaga Shares Late Thanksgiving Video in Bed With Taylor Kinney -- Watch Their Pillow Fight!
- Scott Stapp, Creed Frontman, Was Placed on a Psychiatric Hold Before Confessional Video: Report
- Shia LaBeouf Claims He Was Raped During His Performance Art Project #IAMSORRY -- Read His Disturbing Quotes
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!