The Hoff's Ear Caused Medical Melee
Though initial reports claimed that 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff was admitted to a hospital Sunday after drinking heavily at home, The Hoff himself is saying that it was merely his ear that caused the medical emergency. Hasselhoff's camp tells TMZ that the actor was taking ear infection medications that clashed, causing him to become disoriented and sick.
TMZ initially reported that 17-year-old Hayley Hasselhoff called her mother Pamela for help, and an ambulance was used to retrieve Hasselhoff from his Encino home. His daughter Hayley famously filmed him falling-over drunk and eating from a plate on the floor in 2007, putting the footage on the Internet in an effort to shame him into changing his ways.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Powers Dead: Good Times Actor Dies at 64
- Kylie Jenner Dresses Like Catwoman, Attends Khloe's Coachella Party in Lingerie With Tyga: Pictures
- Naked and Afraid Survivalist Wrangles a Deadly Snake While Fully Nude -- Watch a Clip!
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Happy 36th Birthday, Kate Hudson! Now Take a Look at Her Boho-Beautiful Street Style
- 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards: 5 Things to Know Before Tonight's Big Show!
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett