The Hoff's Ear Caused Medical Melee
Though initial reports claimed that 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff was admitted to a hospital Sunday after drinking heavily at home, The Hoff himself is saying that it was merely his ear that caused the medical emergency. Hasselhoff's camp tells TMZ that the actor was taking ear infection medications that clashed, causing him to become disoriented and sick.
TMZ initially reported that 17-year-old Hayley Hasselhoff called her mother Pamela for help, and an ambulance was used to retrieve Hasselhoff from his Encino home. His daughter Hayley famously filmed him falling-over drunk and eating from a plate on the floor in 2007, putting the footage on the Internet in an effort to shame him into changing his ways.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Naked, Painted Blue as X-Men's Mystique
- Carly Rae Jepsen's Sexy Billboard Music Awards Look: All the Details!
- Demi Moore Wears Bikini at Harry Morton's Family Beach House in Malibu
- Khloe Kardashian In Legal Brawl With New York’s Governor
- Dog The Bounty Hunter & Beth Get A Special Wedding Anniversary Present
- Kitchen Nightmares ‘Most Hated’ Restaurant Owners Flooded With Death Threats! Forced To Cancel Press Conference
- Founding member of The Doors dies at 74, publicist says
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate