The Hoff's Ear Caused Medical Melee
Though initial reports claimed that 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff was admitted to a hospital Sunday after drinking heavily at home, The Hoff himself is saying that it was merely his ear that caused the medical emergency. Hasselhoff's camp tells TMZ that the actor was taking ear infection medications that clashed, causing him to become disoriented and sick.
TMZ initially reported that 17-year-old Hayley Hasselhoff called her mother Pamela for help, and an ambulance was used to retrieve Hasselhoff from his Encino home. His daughter Hayley famously filmed him falling-over drunk and eating from a plate on the floor in 2007, putting the footage on the Internet in an effort to shame him into changing his ways.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Clinton Hints She's Open to Running for Political Office
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged; Tori Spelling Talks Dean McDermott Affair: Top Stories
- Andre Johnson, Rapper, Severs Penis, Jumps Off Building, Survives
- Divorce, Lawsuits & Custody Battles! Sonja Morgan BLOWS UP At Ramona Singer, Declares ‘You Couldn't Handle A Day In My Life!’
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments