Kristin Chenoweth's Emmys Health Scare
Meghan Prophet says Chenoweth felt ill after winning an Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a comedy series and doing press interviews. Prophet says Chenoweth laid down and onsite paramedics examined her.
Prophet says Chenoweth is now doing fine.
The 41-year-old actress was emotional during her acceptance speech and in press interviews. Though 'Pushing Daisies' was not renewed, Chenoweth told reporters she has been busy, filming movies and guest starring on an upcoming episode of Fox's show 'Glee.'
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Jean-Paul Aussenard, WireImage
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madeleine Albright Hilariously Burns Conan O'Brien on Twitter: "Never Get Into a Word War With a Diplomat"
- Dean McDermott: "I'm Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Kerry Washington Reveals Her Beauty Secrets?And the One Thing She Doesn't Want Her Husband to See
- Mama June Says TLC Cancelled ?Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' After ?Untrue' Report She's Involved With Sex Predator
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled amid sex offender scandal
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.
- Sienna Miller narrowly avoided ISIS bombing while on humanitarian mission