Kristin Chenoweth's Emmys Health Scare
Meghan Prophet says Chenoweth felt ill after winning an Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a comedy series and doing press interviews. Prophet says Chenoweth laid down and onsite paramedics examined her.
Prophet says Chenoweth is now doing fine.
The 41-year-old actress was emotional during her acceptance speech and in press interviews. Though 'Pushing Daisies' was not renewed, Chenoweth told reporters she has been busy, filming movies and guest starring on an upcoming episode of Fox's show 'Glee.'
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Jean-Paul Aussenard, WireImage
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne Join the Pink Hair Gang: See Hollywood's Biggest Beauty Trend in Action!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale's Shocking Split: "This Was a Long Time Coming"
- Taylor Swift Wishes Karlie Kloss Happy Birthday With a Photo of Calvin Harris — See the Post
- Musicians Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock announce separation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral