Kristin Chenoweth's Emmys Health Scare
Meghan Prophet says Chenoweth felt ill after winning an Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a comedy series and doing press interviews. Prophet says Chenoweth laid down and onsite paramedics examined her.
Prophet says Chenoweth is now doing fine.
The 41-year-old actress was emotional during her acceptance speech and in press interviews. Though 'Pushing Daisies' was not renewed, Chenoweth told reporters she has been busy, filming movies and guest starring on an upcoming episode of Fox's show 'Glee.'
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Jean-Paul Aussenard, WireImage
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brandi Cyrus Looks Stunning on Magazine Cover, Defends "Authentic" Sister Miley Cyrus
- Kate Middleton Recycles Slinky, Long-Sleeved Gown at Mandela Premiere With Prince William: Pictures
- Dianna Agron to Return to Glee For 100th Episode After Missing Cory Monteith Tribute
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95; South African Leader, Nobel Peace Prize Winner Had Been in Failing Health
- Fifty Shades of Grey's Dakota Johnson Works Anastasia Steele's Leggy Schoolgirl Look—See the Pics!
- The Queen Pulls a Kate Middleton, Causes Launer Handbag Sales to Skyrocket!