Kristin Chenoweth's Emmys Health Scare
Meghan Prophet says Chenoweth felt ill after winning an Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a comedy series and doing press interviews. Prophet says Chenoweth laid down and onsite paramedics examined her.
Prophet says Chenoweth is now doing fine.
The 41-year-old actress was emotional during her acceptance speech and in press interviews. Though 'Pushing Daisies' was not renewed, Chenoweth told reporters she has been busy, filming movies and guest starring on an upcoming episode of Fox's show 'Glee.'
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Jean-Paul Aussenard, WireImage
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Howard Stern Calls Sam Smith a "Fat Ugly Motherf--ker" that "Looks Gay" and Has Only One Hit -- Find Out How Sam Smith Responded
- Maria Menounos Gets Slammed on Twitter By Annoyed Viewers During SAGs Red Carpet, Fans Ask Where's Giuliana Rancic?
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Honeymoon in Jackson Hole, Wyoming: All the Details!
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Eddie Redmayne Reveals How Wife Hannah Bagshawe Keeps Him Humble: She Still Calls About Dishwashers!
- Viral Video: What Happens When You Accidentally Catcall Your Mom
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Spotted Together for the First Time Since Their Secret Wedding—See the Pic!