Closet-Dwelling Ghost Haunted Carradine
The interview, taped for the Oct. 3 premiere of the BIO show 'Celebrity Ghost Stories,' centers on Carradine's belief that his wife Annie's deceased husband Dana was using the closet in their bedroom as home base to spook them. In the footage, the late 'Kung Fu' actor describes the "icy cold" feeling he got.
"I think he was hanging out in the closet, and sometimes when I walked into that closet ... it would be cold in there, unreasonably cold," Carradine said, according to quotes from the New York Post, which claims it's his final interview ever.
Carradine was equally freaked out by one of Dana's ties that remained in the closet. "[It] was turned around and it had a little logo attached to it ... that said 'Grateful Dead,' and I thought, what does he mean by that?"
"It was obviously a joke, that the dead were grateful . . . it was the only way he could communicate [that] he now felt like everything was settled, the kids were taken care of and I was gonna be there for them," Carradine said. "And I will be."
Carradine died of asphyxiation on June 3 after an apparent self-bondage episode went horribly wrong. He was found naked with a rope tied around his neck.
Rob Sharenow, BIO's senior VP of programming, said the network didn't want to exploit Carradine's death, so they held the episode and didn't mention the actor's involvement until now.
"We wanted to be respectful, first and foremost, and to roll the show out as planned," he told the Post.
And "roll the show" they shall, with Carradine featured heavily in marketing materials.
"We're absolutely going to feature the Carradine story prominently the week it airs," he says. "While we don't want to appear as if we were exploiting his misfortune ... we don't want to be shy about talking about it."
"It's extraordinary -- and people are going to notice it."
Other stars who revealed their own ghost stories include Joan Rivers, Scott Baio and Carnie Wilson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Misty Upham Died the Day of Her Disappearance, Family "Very Upset" With Auburn Police
- Kim Kardashian's Daughter North West Blows a Kiss: See the Cute Picture!
- Kate Winslet Shows Trim Post-Baby Waist While Filming New Movie The Dressmaker: Photos
- Poor Tori? Spelling Can't Handle Financial Burdens In New Reality TV Show Clip ? Watch The Video
- Kristin Cavallari Meet And Greet Fans For Kristin Cavallari By Chinese Laundry Shoe Collection At Nordstrom On Michigan Avenue
- Kristin Davis Attends The 24th Annual Environmental Media Awards presented By Toyota And Lexus At Warner Bros
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- Will Sadie Robertson's Latest DWTS Dress Finally Be Deemed Too Sexy by Her Dad?!
- Miley Cyrus Fan Sneaks Backstage at Singer's Concert Dressed as a Cleaner
- Nicholas Brendon Admits He Mixed Prescription Meds With Alcohol Before Arrest, Plans to ''Pursue Rehabilitation''