Girls On Pop: Battle of Gosselin and K-Fed
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 22nd 2009 04:47PM
Emmys fashion, why they're having trouble keeping up with the Kardashians and the mystery behind Jon Gosselin and Kevin Federline's allure.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Stories we discussed this week:
>> Emmys Fashion
>> Song Covers vs. Originals
>> Secrets of Jon Gosselin's Appeal
>> Khloe Kardashian Getting Hitched
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- Comeback kid: Lyn Christopher owes album reissue to rappers sampling her song sans permission
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Fan Arrested for Sneaking Into Miley Cyrus' Dressing Room
- Meet the New 'Bachelorette'!
- Shocking ?Bachelor' Finale! Juan Pablo Has the Ring, But Does He Propose?
- Amanda Bynes Sketches Self-Portrait, Changes Twitter Default Picture and Profile Information
- Lena Dunham Rocks a Major Cat-Eye for Glamour April Issue, Feels "Prettier" Without Makeup
- President Obama, Zach Galifianakis Go Head-to-Head on Between Two Ferns: Watch Hilarious Video