Locklear Returns to 'Melrose Place'
After much speculation, the CW has confirmed the good news: the friendly neighbors of 'Melrose Place' will once again suffer the wrath of Amanda Woodward, the scariest prime time soap villain of the '90s. Heather Locklear, the actress who brought Woodward's delicious scheming to life in the original series, joins a handful of her old castmates in the revamped version of the show. E! Online reports that Locklear will grace our television sets on November 17.
"We're ecstatic to have the chance to bring Amanda Woodward back to 'Melrose Place," exec producers Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer said. "Heather's involvement in the show is something we've been working on for some time, as we couldn't imagine creating and producing this show without the iconic character's inclusion."
Locklear. 47, joined the original 'Melrose Place' at the end of the first season. She stayed throughout the series' seven-year run on FOX. She will now be joining original castmates Laura Leighton, Thomas Calabro, Josie Bissett and Daphne Zuniga in the CW's updated version.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Guy Ritchie Kisses Bride Jacqui Ainsley at Wedding Bash: More Stunning Photos!
- Whitney Cummings Goes Topless After 25-Pound Weight Gain Reveal: Photo
- Brooke Shields Poses by Blue Lagoon Sign 35 Years After Iconic Film
- 'Office' star Creed Bratton will eat his dog if you don't see his show
- BatDad: Internet sensation says $10 he spent on mask best money he ever spent
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?