Locklear Returns to 'Melrose Place'
After much speculation, the CW has confirmed the good news: the friendly neighbors of 'Melrose Place' will once again suffer the wrath of Amanda Woodward, the scariest prime time soap villain of the '90s. Heather Locklear, the actress who brought Woodward's delicious scheming to life in the original series, joins a handful of her old castmates in the revamped version of the show. E! Online reports that Locklear will grace our television sets on November 17.
"We're ecstatic to have the chance to bring Amanda Woodward back to 'Melrose Place," exec producers Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer said. "Heather's involvement in the show is something we've been working on for some time, as we couldn't imagine creating and producing this show without the iconic character's inclusion."
Locklear. 47, joined the original 'Melrose Place' at the end of the first season. She stayed throughout the series' seven-year run on FOX. She will now be joining original castmates Laura Leighton, Thomas Calabro, Josie Bissett and Daphne Zuniga in the CW's updated version.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!
- Dr. Dre Didn't Want to Make Straight Outta Compton: I Was Nervous About ''Putting a Blemish on Our Legacy''—Watch!
- Spectre Teaser Trailer Shows Daniel Craig's James Bond More Brooding and Badass Than Ever—Watch!