Kevin Jonas Chooses His Best Men
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 22nd 2009 12:01PM
Kevin Jonas doesn't play favorites. For his upcoming wedding with fiancé Danielle Deleasa, the oldest Jonas has chosen not one, but two best men.
"I decided that it's going to be both Joe and Nick," Kevin, 21, told PEOPLE. "Dani has an older and a younger sister, so it works out really well. I can have two best men, and she can have two maids of honor."
While there's still no word on the wedding date, the brothers are already thinking about the bachelor party. But don't expect anything risqué from the Disney Channel stars.
"It will be good, clean fun," said Nick, 17. "We're going to have a good time with friends and family." Joe, 19, added, "It won't be in Vegas. Vegas is not really the ideal place. We are thinking somewhere even cooler and better."
On welcoming Danielle into the Jonas clan, Joe said, "It's great to have a sister in the family." As for starting his own family, Kevin said, "It would be incredible to be a dad and raise a family. I hope to someday. But it won't be anytime soon."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 'The Voice' Premiere! The Best of the Blind Auditions So Far
- Jada Pinkett Smith Is Smokin' Hot and Ready to Join ?Magic Mike XXL'
- Kris Jenner Officially Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner