Kevin Jonas Chooses His Best Men
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 22nd 2009 12:01PM
Kevin Jonas doesn't play favorites. For his upcoming wedding with fiancé Danielle Deleasa, the oldest Jonas has chosen not one, but two best men.
"I decided that it's going to be both Joe and Nick," Kevin, 21, told PEOPLE. "Dani has an older and a younger sister, so it works out really well. I can have two best men, and she can have two maids of honor."
While there's still no word on the wedding date, the brothers are already thinking about the bachelor party. But don't expect anything risqué from the Disney Channel stars.
"It will be good, clean fun," said Nick, 17. "We're going to have a good time with friends and family." Joe, 19, added, "It won't be in Vegas. Vegas is not really the ideal place. We are thinking somewhere even cooler and better."
On welcoming Danielle into the Jonas clan, Joe said, "It's great to have a sister in the family." As for starting his own family, Kevin said, "It would be incredible to be a dad and raise a family. I hope to someday. But it won't be anytime soon."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington: Being called a hunk is ?demeaning'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Comedy Central's Justin Bieber Roast: Funniest Jokes About the "King Joffrey" of Pop, Martha Stewart, and More!
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Recap: Who Brought the Heat in Latin Week and Who Went Home?
- This Male Model Who Is Also a PhD-Earning Math Teacher Makes Us Want to Go Back to School