Kevin Jonas Chooses His Best Men
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 22nd 2009 12:01PM
Kevin Jonas doesn't play favorites. For his upcoming wedding with fiancé Danielle Deleasa, the oldest Jonas has chosen not one, but two best men.
"I decided that it's going to be both Joe and Nick," Kevin, 21, told PEOPLE. "Dani has an older and a younger sister, so it works out really well. I can have two best men, and she can have two maids of honor."
While there's still no word on the wedding date, the brothers are already thinking about the bachelor party. But don't expect anything risqué from the Disney Channel stars.
"It will be good, clean fun," said Nick, 17. "We're going to have a good time with friends and family." Joe, 19, added, "It won't be in Vegas. Vegas is not really the ideal place. We are thinking somewhere even cooler and better."
On welcoming Danielle into the Jonas clan, Joe said, "It's great to have a sister in the family." As for starting his own family, Kevin said, "It would be incredible to be a dad and raise a family. I hope to someday. But it won't be anytime soon."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- This week in Sound Bites: ?Sons of Anarchy,' Shonda Rhimes, and more
- Christiane Amanpour, Keith Olbermann share behind-the-scenes shots from ?Colbert' finale
- J.Lo-M-G! Her Hot New Latina Mag Shoot? and Who's That Guy?
- What the Foot? Kim K Wears Odd Furry Heels on Date Night with Kanye
- Who Is the Sexiest Woman Alive?