Khloe K. and Lamar Rushing to Altar
Multiple PEOPLE sources confirm that the new couple is rushing to get married, and that guests are being invited by phone since invitations may not get to them in time. E! was the first to report the wedding news.
Of the couple, big sister Kim says told PEOPLE "very, very happy. Khloe thinks he's amazing and makes her laugh and smile constantly."
Odom is a star player on the Los Angeles Lakers, and according to various reports, his entire team will be in attendance when the two exchange vows.
The couple has been together just a month, but will reportedly marry on Sept. 27.
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
Casey Rodgers, WireImage
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
Getty Images (2)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teresa Giudice Will Have to Clean Her Cell, Complete a Work Assignment in Prison: Check Out These Prison Rules
- Kim Kardashian Shares Secret For Putting North to Sleep, Says Kanye West "Comes Up With Every Idea"
- Heidi Montag Graces First Red Carpet After Breast Reduction Surgery
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nick Cannon Focusing on Family Through Mariah Carey Split, Says He Doesn't ''Pay Attention'' to Amber Rose Rumors
- WWE Total Divas' Eva Marie Steps Out in Her Wedding Dress—See the Risqué Design!
- New Dad Ryan Gosling Returns to Work (and Grows a Mustache!) After Birth of Baby Girl Esmeralda—See the Pic!