Khloe K. and Lamar Rushing to Altar
Multiple PEOPLE sources confirm that the new couple is rushing to get married, and that guests are being invited by phone since invitations may not get to them in time. E! was the first to report the wedding news.
Of the couple, big sister Kim says told PEOPLE "very, very happy. Khloe thinks he's amazing and makes her laugh and smile constantly."
Odom is a star player on the Los Angeles Lakers, and according to various reports, his entire team will be in attendance when the two exchange vows.
The couple has been together just a month, but will reportedly marry on Sept. 27.
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
Casey Rodgers, WireImage
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
Getty Images (2)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bella Thorne: I'm Bigger Now That I Exercise Everyday
- Rob Kardashian Resurfaces While Mom Kris Jenner Admits She "Cries Herself to Sleep" Over His Issues
- Batkid Begins Documentary Trailer Shares Behind-the-Scenes Look at Miles Scott: Watch Now!
- Don't Speak! Kendra Wilkinson Still Not Wearing Wedding Ring, Avoids Questions Amidst Family-Ordered Silence
- Foxy Knoxy Doomed? Amanda Knox Prosecutor Confirms Her Alleged Links To Cocaine Dealers, Weeks After Radar's Report
- Jessie J's New Single "Bang Bang" With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Leaks—Listen Now!
- Kiefer Sutherland Responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s "Unprofessional" Diss, Says He ''Enjoyed'' Working Together
- We Had a Dance Party With the Orphan Black Cast at Comic-Con and You Should Totally Be Jealous