Khloe K. and Lamar Rushing to Altar
Multiple PEOPLE sources confirm that the new couple is rushing to get married, and that guests are being invited by phone since invitations may not get to them in time. E! was the first to report the wedding news.
Of the couple, big sister Kim says told PEOPLE "very, very happy. Khloe thinks he's amazing and makes her laugh and smile constantly."
Odom is a star player on the Los Angeles Lakers, and according to various reports, his entire team will be in attendance when the two exchange vows.
The couple has been together just a month, but will reportedly marry on Sept. 27.
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Jesse Grant, WireImage
Casey Rodgers, WireImage
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
Getty Images (2)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter