Mel Gibson's Girlfriend Isn't Ready to Wed
The singer dismissed marriage during her appearance on the British morning show 'GMTV.' "Actually we have no plans to marry whatsoever. I haven't thought about it -- we haven't spoken about it," she said (via PEOPLE.)
Their child -- which will be Gibson's eighth and her second -- is due in December.
"I have a 12 year old, so I've been a mother for 12 years – and of course, there is no first time mother's trepidation as such. So naturally it's more relaxed, and I'm very dynamic so the pregnancy falls into my work schedule," Grigorieva said.
In April, Gibson's wife of 30 years, Robyn Moore, filed for divorce and later that month he and Grigeorieva made their first public appearance as a couple.
Astrid Stawiarz, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Marcel Thomas, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- Tim Burton: ?Everyone thinks I'm about death!'
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham gets new reality show
- Nick Jonas to Co-Host Miss USA 2013
- Girls Gone Wild's Joe Francis on Bad Boy Reputation: 'I'm Really a Nice Guy' (Video)
- Cannes: Music Box Acquires German Surprise Hit 'Oh Boy' for U.S.
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO
- ?Star Trek': Damon Lindelof apologizes for showing Alice Eve in her underwear. (Seriously?)
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination