Mel Gibson's Girlfriend Isn't Ready to Wed
The singer dismissed marriage during her appearance on the British morning show 'GMTV.' "Actually we have no plans to marry whatsoever. I haven't thought about it -- we haven't spoken about it," she said (via PEOPLE.)
Their child -- which will be Gibson's eighth and her second -- is due in December.
"I have a 12 year old, so I've been a mother for 12 years – and of course, there is no first time mother's trepidation as such. So naturally it's more relaxed, and I'm very dynamic so the pregnancy falls into my work schedule," Grigorieva said.
In April, Gibson's wife of 30 years, Robyn Moore, filed for divorce and later that month he and Grigeorieva made their first public appearance as a couple.
Astrid Stawiarz, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Marcel Thomas, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- 'Wicked City': Producers Address Violence, Reveal New Anthology Plans
- Ken Jeong Weighs In on 'Community's' Uncertain Fate: "Fingers Crossed for a Movie"
- Trailer Report: 'Suicide Squad' Hits No. 1 for the Week, '13 Hours' Starts Strong
- 22 Best Spy Movies on Netflix Streaming
- 'Lion King' Animator Posts Tribute Image of Cecil the Lion
- 'Sneaky Pete' Trailer: Giovanni Ribisi Is a Con Man in Bryan Cranston's Amazon Pilot