Mel Gibson's Girlfriend Isn't Ready to Wed
The singer dismissed marriage during her appearance on the British morning show 'GMTV.' "Actually we have no plans to marry whatsoever. I haven't thought about it -- we haven't spoken about it," she said (via PEOPLE.)
Their child -- which will be Gibson's eighth and her second -- is due in December.
"I have a 12 year old, so I've been a mother for 12 years – and of course, there is no first time mother's trepidation as such. So naturally it's more relaxed, and I'm very dynamic so the pregnancy falls into my work schedule," Grigorieva said.
In April, Gibson's wife of 30 years, Robyn Moore, filed for divorce and later that month he and Grigeorieva made their first public appearance as a couple.
Astrid Stawiarz, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Marcel Thomas, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- TV Ratings: 'Constantine' Makes a Solid Debut, World Series Continues
- Malco Theatres Exec on Adam Sandler's Netflix Deal: "Guess He Wants to Be a TV Star"
- Hollywood Reporter, NBC's Jennifer Salke Honored at Big Brothers Big Sisters Gala
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming