Mel Gibson's Girlfriend Isn't Ready to Wed
The singer dismissed marriage during her appearance on the British morning show 'GMTV.' "Actually we have no plans to marry whatsoever. I haven't thought about it -- we haven't spoken about it," she said (via PEOPLE.)
Their child -- which will be Gibson's eighth and her second -- is due in December.
"I have a 12 year old, so I've been a mother for 12 years – and of course, there is no first time mother's trepidation as such. So naturally it's more relaxed, and I'm very dynamic so the pregnancy falls into my work schedule," Grigorieva said.
In April, Gibson's wife of 30 years, Robyn Moore, filed for divorce and later that month he and Grigeorieva made their first public appearance as a couple.
Astrid Stawiarz, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Marcel Thomas, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- 'Shameless' Adds Singer-Actress for Season 5
- CBS Developing Venice Medical Drama From 'Under the Dome' Team
- India's 'Court' Wins at Mumbai Film Festival
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Soundtrack Will Get Cassette Release (PHOTO)
- New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Teaser Pits Gale vs. Peeta (VIDEO)
- After 2 Seasons, FX Has Cancelled 'The Bridge'