'Golden Girls' Emmy For Sale on Ebay
The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences is working to have the Emmy returned, NY Post reports. The initial asking price is $15,000. No bids have been made as of Wednesday morning.
"When the Emmy winner wins, they sign a form acknowledging the statue is a loan and can keep it as long as they desire. But if they part with it, they must give it back to the Academy. We've taken steps to have it taken off the market and retrieved," Whitcomb said.
Getty, who died last year, received seven nominations for her portrayal of Sophia Petrillo in 'The Golden Girls' but only won once.
Brian To, FilmMagic
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Gustavo Caballero, FilmMagic
Gary Gershoff, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Poses Nude While Pregnant Alongside Jay Z in Home Video Footage; Miranda Lambert Shows Off Her Bikini Bod: Top 5 Stories
- Christina Aguilera Looks Slim One Month After Giving Birth to Daughter on Date Night With Fiance Matthew Rutler
- Jessica Simpson's Husband Eric Johnson Playfully Throws Son Ace Into the Air While Swimming: Picture
- Kris & Bruce Jenner Settle Their Split In New Court Documents ? READ How They Split Up Their Empire
- Too Hot For TV?! Tommy Chong Yells Racy Word Between Partner Peta Mergatroyd's Legs In ?DWTS' Steamy Salsa Routine ? WATCH The R-Rated Clip
- Hot Play! Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin Caught ‘Kissing Passionately’ At Concert — Eyewitness
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"