Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome New Baby
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' star Sarah Michelle recently changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze in preparation for parenthood. Freddie Prinze Jr. will star on the upcoming season of '24.' The couple, who co-starred in 'Scooby-Doo' in 2002, married in Mexico the same year.
It's a girl! - Sept. 19
The actress, who changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze to prepare for parenthood, gave birth to a daughter, Charlotte Grace.
Claire Greenway, Getty Images
Brian Killian, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Kevork Djansezian, AP
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Valerie Macon, Getty Images
Jean Baptiste Lacroix, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- ‘Castle' Bosses Explain Season 8 Split: "Nobody's Getting Divorced"
- NYFF: 'Steve Jobs' Star Michael Fassbender, Director Danny Boyle Weren't Bothered by Pre-Production Drama
- MIPCOM: 'Hitler' Series Greenlit With TF1, RTL
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Martian' Lands At Number One
- 8 Reasons 'Titanic' Is Still the Best Love Story of the '90s
- 12 Life Lessons From Cher Horowitz