Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome New Baby
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' star Sarah Michelle recently changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze in preparation for parenthood. Freddie Prinze Jr. will star on the upcoming season of '24.' The couple, who co-starred in 'Scooby-Doo' in 2002, married in Mexico the same year.
It's a girl! - Sept. 19
The actress, who changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze to prepare for parenthood, gave birth to a daughter, Charlotte Grace.
Claire Greenway, Getty Images
Brian Killian, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Kevork Djansezian, AP
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Valerie Macon, Getty Images
Jean Baptiste Lacroix, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Obama's Anger Translator Joins Him to Slam Opponents at White House Correspondents' Dinner (Video)
- Tribeca: Brad Bird Shows 'Tomorrowland' Clip, Defends Tom Cruise As Janeane Garofalo Jokes About Scientology
- 'Outlander' Writer on Introducing Jamie's Sister and "Intense" Black Jack Scene
- The Top 10 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time
- 8 Bizarre Batman Facts You (Probably) Don't Know
- 9 Things We Want to See on 'Fuller House'