Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome New Baby
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' star Sarah Michelle recently changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze in preparation for parenthood. Freddie Prinze Jr. will star on the upcoming season of '24.' The couple, who co-starred in 'Scooby-Doo' in 2002, married in Mexico the same year.
It's a girl! - Sept. 19
The actress, who changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze to prepare for parenthood, gave birth to a daughter, Charlotte Grace.
Claire Greenway, Getty Images
Brian Killian, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Kevork Djansezian, AP
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Valerie Macon, Getty Images
Jean Baptiste Lacroix, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Nickelodeon Orders '100 Things to Do' Comedy From 'Big Time Rush' Creator
- 'The Longest Week' Trailer: Jason Bateman, Olivia Wilde's Secret Romance (Video)
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Comments
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Quentin Tarantino May Finally Release 'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair'
- Chris Pratt Surprises Kids at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening, Steals Our Hearts (VIDEO)