Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome New Baby
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' star Sarah Michelle recently changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze in preparation for parenthood. Freddie Prinze Jr. will star on the upcoming season of '24.' The couple, who co-starred in 'Scooby-Doo' in 2002, married in Mexico the same year.
It's a girl! - Sept. 19
The actress, who changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze to prepare for parenthood, gave birth to a daughter, Charlotte Grace.
Claire Greenway, Getty Images
Brian Killian, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Kevork Djansezian, AP
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Valerie Macon, Getty Images
Jean Baptiste Lacroix, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- James Gunn Celebrates Non-Commercial Cinema at Tokyo Film Festival
- ABC Expands Orders for 7 Series, Including 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Castle'
- Meg Ryan, 'Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Join High School Comedy 'Fan Girl'
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'
- Sorry, 'Twilight' Fans: Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Acting