Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome New Baby
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' star Sarah Michelle recently changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze in preparation for parenthood. Freddie Prinze Jr. will star on the upcoming season of '24.' The couple, who co-starred in 'Scooby-Doo' in 2002, married in Mexico the same year.
It's a girl! - Sept. 19
The actress, who changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze to prepare for parenthood, gave birth to a daughter, Charlotte Grace.
Claire Greenway, Getty Images
Brian Killian, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Kevork Djansezian, AP
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Valerie Macon, Getty Images
Jean Baptiste Lacroix, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Decked Out: Flo Morrissey's Bohemian Rhapsody
- Comic-Con: Batman, Wonder Woman and Other DC Superheroes Suit Up for Marvel-Free Spotlight
- In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'Magic Mike XXL,' 'Terminator: Genisys' and More
- America Ferrera Thanks Donald Trump in Scathing Open Letter
- Producer Says 'Deadpool' Will Be Rated 'Hard R': 'It's Graphic'
- 'Back to the Future': 30 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About the Time-Travel Classic