Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome New Baby
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' star Sarah Michelle recently changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze in preparation for parenthood. Freddie Prinze Jr. will star on the upcoming season of '24.' The couple, who co-starred in 'Scooby-Doo' in 2002, married in Mexico the same year.
It's a girl! - Sept. 19
The actress, who changed her last name from Gellar to Prinze to prepare for parenthood, gave birth to a daughter, Charlotte Grace.
Claire Greenway, Getty Images
Brian Killian, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Kevork Djansezian, AP
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
Valerie Macon, Getty Images
Jean Baptiste Lacroix, WireImage
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- TV Ratings: 'Rookie Blue' Jumps for Potential Series Finale, 'Food Fighters' Falls
- TNT to Release Entire Season of 'Public Morals' for Labor Day Binge (Exclusive)
- 'Shameless' Enlists Ever Carradine for Season 6 (Exclusive)
- Emily Ratajkowski Is Sick of 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the Bane of My Existence'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Austwins Is Finally Going Down, Thanks to Steve
- Sorry, New 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Spoilers Hint to Gregory, Not Negan