Tyra Banks: I Feel Great Naked
Banks says, "When I told the world to kiss my fat a**, I remained that size for two years. I maintained it with my ice cream and my salad with ranch and dressing and croutons and bacon bits."
She goes on to explain the happiness she felt showing off her real hair on the season premiere of 'The Tyra Banks Show.' She says, "I've worn weaves and wigs and pieces and clip-ons and clip-outs and clip-downs and around since I was 17, 18, and I wanted to show the real me. I wanted to show the raw me, and I just got out of the shower -- beat the face first of course, you all -- and then came out of here -- on this stage, and this is me, you all. This is me... It felt so liberating. I have worn fake hair since I was 17 years old."
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
ABC / YouTube
Tim Mosenfelder , Getty Images
FilmMagic / Getty Images
WireImage / Getty Images
Her interview with Larry King also touches on the shock and disbelief Banks felt upon learning of Chris Brown's assault charge. "There are so many rumors in the entertainment industry," Banks says. "And I was like, 'Oh, that's just a rumor.' And then more and more, you know, police evidence and things come out and photos and things. And I just was like in shock."
Banks adds, "I went back to the interview that I had with Chris Brown. He told me that he experienced this abuse of - I think it was a father figure - on his mother. And that he was so scared, you know, hearing his mother scream and in so much pain... So when I heard (about the attack), I said, 'Wow, the cycle is repeating.' That's the first thing I thought."
She says, "I feel sorry for him because we all know... that it is a cycle. When you experience something, there is a large chance that you are going to become the perpetrator. So that is where the sympathy goes out, because he is a victim. But at the same time, your reasoning for doing something does not excuse the fate of somebody else."
MORE ABOUT Tyra Banks
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Tyra Banks Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lance Bass Marries Michael Turchin: All the Wedding Details!
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears
- Kim Kardashian Posts Photo of Her Messy Closet With North West
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!