Aubrey O'Day Hits Back at 'Haters' for Body Slams; Takes Top Off
The former Danity Kane singer pulled out of her second performance of the show on Wednesday, a day after "one of the most empowering, emotional and liberating" nights of her life. Photos from that evening's performance landed in dozens of gossip blogs, many with added scrutiny for the star.
To get back at "haters," as she refers to them, O'Day set up a camera in her hotel room and shot a response/peep show of her own to prove she's proud of her body and not fazed by the critics.
The video, which contains profanity and is semi-NSFW, can be seen here.
"A lot of people may not understand what it feels like for women to be judged like that, but as you can see, I'm not performing, which is the one thing I love doing most ... I'm not going to let anyone like Perez Hilton say that Aubrey looks ugly un-Photoshopped."
After taking off her top to expose a sheer bra that left little to the imagination, she told her fans to be vigilant.
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Nate Brunton, ZUMA Press
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
M. Spencer Green, AP
Donato Sardella, Bluprint / WireImage
Getty Images (2)
"Don't let anyone tear you down. And don't let anyone make you feel not proud of your body, yourself, who you are internally, externally. I have battled with this and I'm sure every celebrity has battled with this throughout their career. Feeling bad about themselves because of the bad that people say about them."
O'Day, 25, recently made headlines when she touted the intelligence of dictators like Fidel Castro and Adolf Hitler. "Listen, I don't condone Hitler one ounce, but yes, he was a brilliant man," she said on the Fox News show 'Hannity,' adding that "He ran a country and convinced everyone of horrible things."
"I'm sure many murderers are brilliant people."
Before her foray into serious matters, O'Day could be seen -- naked -- in the March issue of Playboy.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Is Zoe Saldana Pregnant with Twins?
- Report: Oops! Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling's Baby Was Unplanned
- Shia LaBeouf in Court: Life Isn't a ?Cabaret' -- No Resolution Yet
- Queen Elizabeth II Photobombs a Selfie at the Commonwealth Games: See the Amazing Picture
- Erin Heatherton Goes Topless on a Horse, Rides a Horse Bareback for Buffalo David Bitton Campaign With Eric Decker
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe Kardashian a "Miserable Person" After Selfies Diss on Keeping Up With the Kardashians