Screech Spills 'Saved by the Bell' Secrets
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 24th 2009 01:51PM
Dustin Diamond writes about his time starring on 'Saved by the Bell' as dork Screech in his new memoir 'Behind the Bell' -- and airs his co-stars' dirty secrets, Usmagazine.com reports.
Sex and drugs were par for the course during the filming of 'Bell,' Diamond says. He also claims that he "could smell a certain 'smoke,'" on set and adds that he believes Mark-Paul Gosselaar -- who played Zack Morris -- was on steroids.
"He suddenly exploded with manliness, loading 25 pounds of muscle on his once-scrawny frame in, oh, about a month," Diamond tells Us.
But he has plenty to say about his other co-stars -- Tiffani Thiessen (Kelly), Mario Lopez (Slater) and Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie.)
"If Kelly was interested in Slater one week, then backstage there was a lot going between them in Mario's room. Then, if Jessie kisses Zack, then you know Elizabeth Berkley is going in Mark-Paul's room," Diamond describes of sexual relations between the actors.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Eva Longoria Parker is swarmed by fans and paparazzi as she leaves the Gerard Darel store in Paris, France on September 22nd.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
- Alleged Killer's Compound: Brady Oestrike's Home Left In Shambles After Evidence Sweep ? Look Inside
- Hide-N-Go-Peek! Gwyneth Paltrow Hides In The Bushes After Being Spotted With Ex-Hubby ? See The Goop Goddess In The Greens
- Gosselin Family Money Made Reality TV Kate Freebies
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Bethenny Frankel Flaunts Her Bod in Wet Crop Top and Short-Shorts on a Paddleboard While Her Hunky Boyfriend Does the Paddling
- Jennifer Lopez Open to Dating and Thinks Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Super Hot—but She's Being "Very Careful"
- Lea Michele Smokes on Sons of Anarchy Set, Naked Charlie Hunnam Explains Comic-Con Absence in Funny Video