Screech Spills 'Saved by the Bell' Secrets
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 24th 2009 01:51PM
Dustin Diamond writes about his time starring on 'Saved by the Bell' as dork Screech in his new memoir 'Behind the Bell' -- and airs his co-stars' dirty secrets, Usmagazine.com reports.
Sex and drugs were par for the course during the filming of 'Bell,' Diamond says. He also claims that he "could smell a certain 'smoke,'" on set and adds that he believes Mark-Paul Gosselaar -- who played Zack Morris -- was on steroids.
"He suddenly exploded with manliness, loading 25 pounds of muscle on his once-scrawny frame in, oh, about a month," Diamond tells Us.
But he has plenty to say about his other co-stars -- Tiffani Thiessen (Kelly), Mario Lopez (Slater) and Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie.)
"If Kelly was interested in Slater one week, then backstage there was a lot going between them in Mario's room. Then, if Jessie kisses Zack, then you know Elizabeth Berkley is going in Mark-Paul's room," Diamond describes of sexual relations between the actors.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Eva Longoria Parker is swarmed by fans and paparazzi as she leaves the Gerard Darel store in Paris, France on September 22nd.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Selleck Remembers "Irreplaceable," "Lovely" Leonard Nimoy: Watch
- Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan Reunite 15 Years After Love and Basketball: Gorgeous Photos
- Chelsea Handler Had a Breast Lift Done Ahead of 40th Birthday, Is "Obsessed" With the Results
- Hilary Duff opens up on divorce from Mike Comrie
- Chris Brown reportedly a father to 9-month-old girl
- Indian Parliament erupts after rape documentary is banned