Jennifer Love Hewitt Still Struggles With Body Image
Those who criticized Jennifer Love Hewitt's shape after the actress was caught with her cellulite showing in 2007 - it's time to eat your words. The 'Ghost Whisperer' star shows up on the October cover of Shape in a frilly bikini, looking toned and terrific. Even with the dramatic change evident in her before-and-after, the actress admits she still worries about her figure.
"I'm a girl, after all!" the actress, 30, tells Shape (via PEOPLE). "For the most part, yeah, I'm happy with my body, but there are days when I'm like, 'Ugh! Really? Why is it so hard to fit into my jeans?' That's when I say to myself, 'I look this way because I'm supposed to. If we all looked the same, we'd be boring.' "
Hewitt credits positive thinking for her inner peace. "I fall asleep feeling beautiful," she says. "Then, in the morning, before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like 'You have really pretty eyes.' That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence. It's a feel-good protein shake in my back pocket in case someone messes with me that day."
The actress also has boyfriend Jamie Kennedy to thank. "He's inspired me to improve my diet," she says. "He has a salad with every meal, plus lots of fruit, fish, and vegetables."
She adds, "Last summer we were in Monaco. Every morning we ran for 40 minutes through the streets of Monte Carlo. It was an amazing way to see the city. Now when we travel, we try to explore the places by running."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Janet Jackson Spotted at L.A. Rehearsal Studio for Her Upcoming World Tour: See the Pic!
- Batman Battles With The Joker in Action-Packed Car Chase in Suicide Squad: First Photos!
- Chris Soules, Whitney Bischoff Seemed So In Love Weeks Before Split: Photos, Details
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up