'Idol' Runner-Up Tying The Knot Saturday
The couple were engaged in December of last year when Guarini was at Disney's EPCOT Center in the U.K. filming the "hosting clips" for the 'American Idol Experience' ride. "I asked Reina to marry me after the fireworks show in a little private grotto there," he said. "It was very romantic!"
They plan to have "an intimate family wedding" held at "a beautiful private estate along the Delaware River" not far from their families' homes in Pennsylvania.
"We won't have traditional wedding music," Justin said. "We'll have special arrangements by the Vitamin String Quartet of songs that mean a lot to us, by artists like Radiohead, Paramore and Peter Gabriel... We're blending a lot of different traditions because my bride-to-be is Syrian and Italian and I'm black and Italian. There will be a little something for everyone," Guarini laughed.
Capodici has a four year old daughter, Lola, from a prior relationship. "I'll not only be exchanging vows with my wife, but our little girl, Lola, as well!" he added.
The couple tied the knot in a ceremony outside of Seattle.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Gets Cheeky with Girlfriend FKA twigs
- Look Out J.Lo and Kim K! Here Comes Beyonc