'Idol' Runner-Up Tying The Knot Saturday
The couple were engaged in December of last year when Guarini was at Disney's EPCOT Center in the U.K. filming the "hosting clips" for the 'American Idol Experience' ride. "I asked Reina to marry me after the fireworks show in a little private grotto there," he said. "It was very romantic!"
They plan to have "an intimate family wedding" held at "a beautiful private estate along the Delaware River" not far from their families' homes in Pennsylvania.
"We won't have traditional wedding music," Justin said. "We'll have special arrangements by the Vitamin String Quartet of songs that mean a lot to us, by artists like Radiohead, Paramore and Peter Gabriel... We're blending a lot of different traditions because my bride-to-be is Syrian and Italian and I'm black and Italian. There will be a little something for everyone," Guarini laughed.
Capodici has a four year old daughter, Lola, from a prior relationship. "I'll not only be exchanging vows with my wife, but our little girl, Lola, as well!" he added.
The couple tied the knot in a ceremony outside of Seattle.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- ?Reign' react: What's love got to do with it?
- ?The Sing-Off' React: A number one proposal
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Extra Scoop: Susan Sarandon Admits to Attending 'Almost All' Award Shows Stoned
- Gossip Girl: Kim K Shocks Everyone by Wearing the Same Thing Twice
- Mariah Carey on Creating Christmas Traditions for Her Twins