'Idol' Runner-Up Tying The Knot Saturday
The couple were engaged in December of last year when Guarini was at Disney's EPCOT Center in the U.K. filming the "hosting clips" for the 'American Idol Experience' ride. "I asked Reina to marry me after the fireworks show in a little private grotto there," he said. "It was very romantic!"
They plan to have "an intimate family wedding" held at "a beautiful private estate along the Delaware River" not far from their families' homes in Pennsylvania.
"We won't have traditional wedding music," Justin said. "We'll have special arrangements by the Vitamin String Quartet of songs that mean a lot to us, by artists like Radiohead, Paramore and Peter Gabriel... We're blending a lot of different traditions because my bride-to-be is Syrian and Italian and I'm black and Italian. There will be a little something for everyone," Guarini laughed.
Capodici has a four year old daughter, Lola, from a prior relationship. "I'll not only be exchanging vows with my wife, but our little girl, Lola, as well!" he added.
The couple tied the knot in a ceremony outside of Seattle.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Angelina Jolie Gives Emotional Speech, Tells Kids It's Okay to Be Different
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: Pics! All the Slimy Details from the Show
- Pics! Stars Walk the Red Carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- Justin Bieber Plays With Mason Disick in the Pool: See Mom Kourtney Kardashian's Cute Pic!
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Plays a Gun-Slinging Bambi in Live-Action Saturday Night Live Skit: Video
- Destiny's Child Reunites: Watch Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams Perform Together Again!