'Idol' Runner-Up Tying The Knot Saturday
The couple were engaged in December of last year when Guarini was at Disney's EPCOT Center in the U.K. filming the "hosting clips" for the 'American Idol Experience' ride. "I asked Reina to marry me after the fireworks show in a little private grotto there," he said. "It was very romantic!"
They plan to have "an intimate family wedding" held at "a beautiful private estate along the Delaware River" not far from their families' homes in Pennsylvania.
"We won't have traditional wedding music," Justin said. "We'll have special arrangements by the Vitamin String Quartet of songs that mean a lot to us, by artists like Radiohead, Paramore and Peter Gabriel... We're blending a lot of different traditions because my bride-to-be is Syrian and Italian and I'm black and Italian. There will be a little something for everyone," Guarini laughed.
Capodici has a four year old daughter, Lola, from a prior relationship. "I'll not only be exchanging vows with my wife, but our little girl, Lola, as well!" he added.
The couple tied the knot in a ceremony outside of Seattle.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper