Randy Quaid, Wife Cuffed in Texas
The couple allegedly dashed out on a $10,000 hotel bill -- and apparently this wasn't their first time.
According to RadarOnline.com reports, the Quaids were staying at the posh San Ysidro Ranch in June when the credit card they were using was denied. They promised hotel staff that a new card would be coming soon, but several days and thousands of dollars in charges later, they made like a tree.
They have been charged with three felony counts each: Defrauding an innkeeper, conspiracy and Burglary.
The famous couple have a history of eluding hotel bills, a source close to the investigation told Radar. The Quaids are also in the hole for $17,000 in unpaid bills to the Hotel Bel-Air and -- shockingly -- are said to be keeping an un-returned rental car in their Texas home.
Bail will be set at $20,000.
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Louis Lanzano, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- The designs of Oscar de la Renta
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Oscar de la Renta in Photos
- China Box Office: Stellar Showing by 'Guardians of the Galaxy'
- Red Carpet Score Card: Oscar de la Renta's Record Year
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores