Randy Quaid, Wife Cuffed in Texas
The couple allegedly dashed out on a $10,000 hotel bill -- and apparently this wasn't their first time.
According to RadarOnline.com reports, the Quaids were staying at the posh San Ysidro Ranch in June when the credit card they were using was denied. They promised hotel staff that a new card would be coming soon, but several days and thousands of dollars in charges later, they made like a tree.
They have been charged with three felony counts each: Defrauding an innkeeper, conspiracy and Burglary.
The famous couple have a history of eluding hotel bills, a source close to the investigation told Radar. The Quaids are also in the hole for $17,000 in unpaid bills to the Hotel Bel-Air and -- shockingly -- are said to be keeping an un-returned rental car in their Texas home.
Bail will be set at $20,000.
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Louis Lanzano, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- How To Get Perfect Paris Party Cleavage, According to the Kardashian's Stylist
- Ships Ahoy! 'Pirates of the Caribbean' 5 Sets Sail for Australian Shoot
- Sarah Silverman Pretends She's Tina Fey in 'SNL' Promos
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect (VIDEO)
- Rosamund Pike on the Joys of Being David Fincher's 'Gone Girl'
- Is Ethan Hawke Becoming 'Doctor Strange'?