Randy Quaid, Wife Cuffed in Texas
The couple allegedly dashed out on a $10,000 hotel bill -- and apparently this wasn't their first time.
According to RadarOnline.com reports, the Quaids were staying at the posh San Ysidro Ranch in June when the credit card they were using was denied. They promised hotel staff that a new card would be coming soon, but several days and thousands of dollars in charges later, they made like a tree.
They have been charged with three felony counts each: Defrauding an innkeeper, conspiracy and Burglary.
The famous couple have a history of eluding hotel bills, a source close to the investigation told Radar. The Quaids are also in the hole for $17,000 in unpaid bills to the Hotel Bel-Air and -- shockingly -- are said to be keeping an un-returned rental car in their Texas home.
Bail will be set at $20,000.
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Louis Lanzano, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FAA grounds Agnelina Jolie's plane
- That's not me naked!
- Danica Patrick reveals ?secret' country music album at 2013 American Country Awards
- 'Arrow': Colton Haynes on Roy's Difficult Journey Ahead and New Partnerships
- China Box Office: Why 'Gravity' Soared Past 'Catching Fire'
- New A+E Networks Italy Appoints Fox Exec Salvetti as Managing Director
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?The Biggest Loser,' ?The Goldbergs,' and ?The Voice' ? VIDEO
- ?Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- The 'World War Z' Sequel Has a Director Now
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Lonely Dragons, Motion Capture-Induced Injuries, and Smaug Fan Fiction
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII': Is the Force With Actor Jack O'Connell?