Randy Quaid, Wife Cuffed in Texas
The couple allegedly dashed out on a $10,000 hotel bill -- and apparently this wasn't their first time.
According to RadarOnline.com reports, the Quaids were staying at the posh San Ysidro Ranch in June when the credit card they were using was denied. They promised hotel staff that a new card would be coming soon, but several days and thousands of dollars in charges later, they made like a tree.
They have been charged with three felony counts each: Defrauding an innkeeper, conspiracy and Burglary.
The famous couple have a history of eluding hotel bills, a source close to the investigation told Radar. The Quaids are also in the hole for $17,000 in unpaid bills to the Hotel Bel-Air and -- shockingly -- are said to be keeping an un-returned rental car in their Texas home.
Bail will be set at $20,000.
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Louis Lanzano, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- 'Daily Show' Segment Leads to Shouting Match Between Redskins Fans and Native Americans
- Eyegore Awards Kick Off Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights
- Preview the 'Gone Girl' Soundtrack Courtesy of Trent Reznor
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Jimmy Fallon Got a Shirtless James Franco and Seth Rogen for His Birthday (VIDEO)
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?