Super Hot Saturday Night Live Hosts
By Scott Harris Posted Sep 25th 2009 07:00AM
Megan Fox appearing as host of Saturday Night Live proves that if there's one person who's an authority on new, hot starlets, it has to be... Lorne Michaels. Even though the legendary 'Saturday Night Live' producer looks like your benevolent uncle, he has quite the eye for the young ladies, as this week's host Fox proves. Here's a look at some of the other hot actresses that Lorne tapped to host at the height of their sexiness.
It's one thing to host 'Saturday Night Live,' but it's quite another to be involved in one of the most memorable and buzzed about skits of the decade. Thanks to her image-shattering rap for this 2006 digital short, though, Natalie did just that, putting her at the top of the ingénue hosting heap.
When Lindsay served her first stint as host back in 2004, she was a fresh-faced new voice in Hollywood and generally considered a rising star. Of course, her career has hit a few speed bumps since then, but with that 'SNL' gig under her belt, we can never doubt her comic timing.
It wasn't that long ago that Scarlett Johansson was the It Girl in Hollywood, and her stint as host in 2006 was just further confirmation of that lofty status. Now, of course, she might not even be the hottest person in her own marriage. But don't worry, Scarlett is sure to be invited back to 'SNL' soon – perhaps when her husband Ryan Reynolds hosts the show next week, for instance.
Anne followed up her commercial success in 'The Devil Wears Prada' with critical acclaim for 'Rachel Getting Married,' which was released the first Friday of last October. Proof that 'SNL' has their fingers on the pulse of Hollywood? She hosted the show the next day.
Back when Jennifer Garner became an 'SNL' host in 2003, she was still on the cusp of stardom, with a cult show ('Alias') and supporting roles in mid-sized films ('Daredevil'). As usual, though, Lorne Michaels showed impeccable timing – within a year she had gone supernova thanks to her starring role in '13 Going on 30' and was well on her way to a life of tabloid supremacy.
As we've seen all too many times over the past 35 years, any celebrity can trot up on stage and be carried through a few skits by 'Saturday Night Live's' cast. What's truly rare, though, is to have a host that is also the funniest person on the show. The 'House Bunny's' Anna Faris managed to pull this off last year while also adding another level of difficulty by being both funny and smoking hot at the same time.
We're going to refrain from making any cheap jokes at Ms. Hilton's expense, partly because we think she's gotten enough of that already, but also because no matter how cheap our jokes get they still can't match up with the jokes that Hilton played on herself with the help of the SNL cast. She managed to wrangle a gig as host in 2005 thanks in large part, no doubt, to her performance in this tryout as a guest on Weekend Update.
Like the rest of America, Lorne Michaels must have been enchanted by Kate's star-making turn in 'Almost Famous,' because he instantly booked her to host the show when the movie went big in 2000. Since then, sadly, none of her roles have captured us the way Penny Lane did, but we're still holding out hope. It's not too late, sister!
Considering her first film was titled 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' and she's often been cast in roles such as "Gorgeous Woman", you'd think we all would have noticed a little sooner just how hot Amy Adams is. Luckily, 'SNL' is there to point out the obvious; when she finally forced us to sit up and take notice with 'Enchanted' in 2007, Amy was one of the first hosts brought on to help re-launch the show after the end of the writer's strike. Maybe some flowers just take longer to bloom.
Eva Longoria Parker
If there's one thing French basketball playing rappers and jaded television executives alike can agree on, it's the allure of the stunning Eva Longoria Parker. Just a year after she came out of nowhere to star in the breakout hit 'Desperate Housewives' she was in the catbird seat on 'Saturday Night Live.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!