PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Obama, Khloe, K-Fed, Heather and More
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 27th 2009 09:00AM
Did President Obama make you laugh on 'David Letterman'? How long will Khloe Kardashian's marriage to Lamar Odom last? Will you watch Kevin Federline try to lose weight on 'Celebrity Fit Club'? And does Heather Locklear's stint on the revamped 'Melrose Place' make you want to tune in to the show? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes * Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· After President Barack Obama appeared on 'David Letterman,' 69 percent of PopEater who watched agreed that he was really funny. Get the Story and Vote
· Khloe Kardashian and L.A. Laker Lamar Odom are tying the knot despite the fact they met a month ago. How long do PopEater readers think their marriage will last? According to 84 percent over over 59K voters, Khloe and Lamar will only have a few months of wedded bliss.
· If you've seen photos of Kevin Federline, then you know that Britney Spears' babydaddy has packed on the pounds. Since the backup-dancer-turned-rapper is primed for a little weight loss, he's agreed to appear on 'Celebrity Fit Club.' But not too many of our readers are excited about the possibility of seeing him lose weight -- only 12 percent of over 46K say they will watch the show.
· Heather Locklear will reprise her role as Amanda on 'Melrose Place.' And 59 percent of nearly 10K say they will watch her return to the series. Get the Story and Vote
· After promising to reveal a big family secret from her memoir 'High on Arrival,' 'One Day at a Time' star Mackenzie Phillips admitted this week that she had a 10-year incestuous relationship with her father John Phillips (founder of popular '60s group The Mamas & the Papas). However, 70 percent of over 104K were not expecting the secret to be so shocking. Get the Story and Vote
· When stars like David Hasselhoff or Mischa Barton blame hospitalizations on ear medication or toothaches, do you believe them? Unsurprisingly, 94 percent over voters don't. Get the Story and Vote
· Ex-contestant Chris Sligh wrote a blog to the season 8 'American Idol' top 10 finishers, telling them that no one will care about them when they are done with the tour. Was he too harsh? No, say 75% of voters.
· In other 'Idol' news, Ellen DeGeneres spoke out against critics of her appointment to the judges' table on the popular series who say she doesn't have the musical background needed. Was she right to address the criticisms? Sixty-four percent of readers believe she was.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
While out with her boyfriend Jesus Luz, Madonna covers her face with a Kabbalah book while trying to get through the frenzy of paparazzi on September 22nd.
- Filed under:
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Jimmy Fallon Unleashes Epic 'Game of Thrones' Parody (Video)
- Cannes: Hollywood Gives Back at Star-Filled AmfAR Gala (Column)
- Jennifer Hudson in Negotiations to Judge 'American Idol'
- Bluth Binge! EW's giant recap of Netflix's 15 new ?Arrested Development' episodes
- Memorial Day weekend TV marathons: An A to Z guide
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report