DJ AM's Cause of Death Determined
On August 28, he was found dead in his apartment New York City. According to TMZ, which first reported the story, drug paraphernalia including a glass crack pipe was found at the scene and Goldstein hadn't been seen or heard from in several days.
A friend checking on Goldstein eventually called police, and they broke down the door and found his body lying in his bed.
Goldstein was a highly regarded and sought-after DJ beloved by Hollywood partygoers and music aficionados alike. He was known for his eclectic taste in music and blending all genres into his routines. He also dated celebrities Nicole Richie and Mandy Moore.
DJ AM barely escaped death in a 2008 plane crash involving him and fellow musician Travis Barker. Their plane crashed after aborting takeoff, killing four other people.
Jamie McCarthy, Getty Images
John Parra, WireImage
Tiffany Rose, Getty Images
Brett Flashnick, AP
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
Michael Loccisano, Film Magic
Jeff Vespa Archive / WireImage
Chris Weeks, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spanish Actress Anna Allen Accused of Stealing Celebs' Instagram Pictures, Photoshopping Herself Into Them
- Cara Delevingne Dating St. Vincent ? Get All the Details On Their "Lovey-Dovey" Romance
- Lady Gaga Nearly Blinds Us While Flashing Her Massive Engagement Ring While Drinking Champagne: See the Photo
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Dead Sexy? Victoria Beckham's Latest Fashion Campaign Features Lifeless-Looking Models: Pics
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Kick Off Paris Fashion Week Fall 2015 in H&M Studio Show—See the Pics!
- Kristen Stewart Reveals What She Finds Hot, Describes Her Type: ''I'm Not Afraid to Let People in Who Might Hurt Me''