Mel Gibson Wants DUI MIA From Record
According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week.
The 'Braveheart' star was arrested in July 2006 in Malibu. The arrest report revealed that Gibson verbally abused the officer, saying "you mother f----r. I'm going to f--k you" and then launching into an anti-Semitic rant.
"F*****g Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." He then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- James Gunn Celebrates Non-Commercial Cinema at Tokyo Film Festival
- ABC Expands Orders for 7 Series, Including 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Castle'
- Meg Ryan, 'Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Join High School Comedy 'Fan Girl'
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'
- Sorry, 'Twilight' Fans: Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Acting