Mel Gibson Wants DUI MIA From Record
According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week.
The 'Braveheart' star was arrested in July 2006 in Malibu. The arrest report revealed that Gibson verbally abused the officer, saying "you mother f----r. I'm going to f--k you" and then launching into an anti-Semitic rant.
"F*****g Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." He then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chinese Investment Boosts Market Listing for South Korea's Next Entertainment World
- Asia's Largest Theater Shuts Down Following Death
- Tim Goodman: Colbert Will Continue to Thrive After 'Colbert Report'?
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting
- Here's Chris Pratt - and Some Raptors - in 'Jurassic World' (PHOTO)
- 'The Walking Dead' and 'Pretty Little Liars' Dominated Twitter in 2014