Mel Gibson Wants DUI MIA From Record
According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week.
The 'Braveheart' star was arrested in July 2006 in Malibu. The arrest report revealed that Gibson verbally abused the officer, saying "you mother f----r. I'm going to f--k you" and then launching into an anti-Semitic rant.
"F*****g Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." He then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Williams' wife, children head to court in fight over late comedian's personal belongings
- Trevor Noah selected to take over for Jon Stewart on the 'Daily Show'
- Jamie Foxx slammed for 'transphobic' Bruce Jenner jokes
- Mark Strong Joins Jamie Dornan for Netflix's 'Jadotville' (Exclusive)
- 'The Flash' Eyeing Mark Hamill's Trickster for Villain Teamup
- 'Vanity Fair Confidential' Renewed at Investigation Discovery
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Reunited, and It Feels So Good
- Recap of 'Revenge' Season 4 Episode 18: Clarity
- Weekend Box Office: 'Home' Soars Past 'Get Hard' To the Top Spot