Mel Gibson Wants DUI MIA From Record
According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week.
The 'Braveheart' star was arrested in July 2006 in Malibu. The arrest report revealed that Gibson verbally abused the officer, saying "you mother f----r. I'm going to f--k you" and then launching into an anti-Semitic rant.
"F*****g Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." He then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- Cannes: Warm Red Carpet Reception for Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
- Gerard Depardieu Compares Vladimir Putin to Pope John Paul II
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)