Mel Gibson Wants DUI MIA From Record
According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week.
The 'Braveheart' star was arrested in July 2006 in Malibu. The arrest report revealed that Gibson verbally abused the officer, saying "you mother f----r. I'm going to f--k you" and then launching into an anti-Semitic rant.
"F*****g Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." He then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Upton gets cheeky on Instagram
- Did Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton's divorce skirt the law?
- Tom Cruise takes on Jimmy Fallon in lip sync battle
- Diane Keaton to Star Opposite Jude Law in HBO Series 'The Young Pope'
- Werewolf Comic 'Brooklyn Animal Control' Ordered to Pilot at USA Network
- Jon Stewart Analyzes Mike Huckabee's Iran Deal Comments Without Saying a Word
- Rachel McAdams in Talks to Star in 'Doctor Strange'
- 9 Perfect Photos of Tom Hardy With Dogs for No Particular Reason
- 7 Alien Franchise Movies, Ranked