Mel Gibson Wants DUI MIA From Record
According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week.
The 'Braveheart' star was arrested in July 2006 in Malibu. The arrest report revealed that Gibson verbally abused the officer, saying "you mother f----r. I'm going to f--k you" and then launching into an anti-Semitic rant.
"F*****g Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." He then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- FBI and Apple Investigating Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Leak
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Begins Production, Steven Soderbergh Steps Behind the Camera
- Box-Office Crash: What Caused Hollywood's Miserable Summer?
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?