Mel Gibson Wants DUI MIA From Record
According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week.
The 'Braveheart' star was arrested in July 2006 in Malibu. The arrest report revealed that Gibson verbally abused the officer, saying "you mother f----r. I'm going to f--k you" and then launching into an anti-Semitic rant.
"F*****g Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." He then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- 108 Media Takes Worldwide Sales Rights to Bruneian Action Pic 'Yasmine'
- Haunted House in Beijing Attracts Visitors Following Release of 'The House That Never Dies'
- South Korean Filmmakers Laud Venice Fest Presence, Discuss Lack of Competition Spot
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot