From 'Fired' To 'Loser': The Great Donald Trump Insults
No one ever wins when they stand up to Trumpster. Want proof? Take a look at the litany of Donald Trump insults through the years after the jump:
- In a 1989 interview with Larry King, Trump famously accused the CNN host of having halitosis saying: "Do you mind if I sit back a bit? Because your breath is very bad."
- In a 1990 interview with Playboy, Trump ripped fellow New York real estate magnate Leona Helmsley. "Leona Helmsley is a truly evil human being. She treated employees worse than any human being I've ever witnessed and I've dealt with some of the toughest human being alive."
- Trumpster was relatively reticent for most of the nineties but in 2006 he made up for it when he got into a verbal slugfest with Rosie O'Donnell when she started the war of words by berating him for not firing the disgraced Miss USA Tara Connor. Trump had no shortage of nasty insults for O'Donnell:
- To Larry King: "[She is] Disgraceful, a horrible human being, a terrible person ... a loser. Her magazine failed. The ratings for her show were terrible. They basically threw her off the air. ... She is not a good person. She makes false statements. She's a bully."
Fox News: "Barbara Walters, in my opinion rues the day she put that animal on her show."
Good Day L.A.: "Maybe she wanted to put the crown back on Miss USA's head. I think she's very attracted to Miss USA so she probably wanted to put the crown on her head herself."
The New York Post: "She's an extremely unattractive person who doesn't understand the truth. ... I think she's a terrible person ... She has failed at everything she has done...She's a bully and she sucker punches people."
- When gossip blogger Perez Hilton tried to defend O'Donnell on Geraldo Rivera's show, Donald phoned into the show attacking Perez, telling him he was a "very weak person but that's ok."
- When talk show co-host Elizabeth Hasselbeck began weighing in on O'Donnell-Trump-gate Donald slammed her too. "As far as Elisabeth Hasselbeck, I've always said she's probably the dumbest person on television."
-In 2007, Trump branded Dan Rather "a loser" for filing a $70 million lawsuit against CBS. "Dan Rather had low ratings for years," Trump said to CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "I used to say, whoever represents Rather does a great job, because he always was in third place, he always had terrible ratings, and they wouldn't fire him."
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban tried to defend Rather and Trump let loose his vitriol on Cuban, telling the New York Post, "Mark is a total loser. This all started in 2004, when he tried to do a show, 'The Benefactor,' which was a copy of 'The Apprentice' and it was a total disaster. It was thrown off the air like he was a dog. And it's kind of interesting - Cuban lives in one of my buildings. He lives in a Trump building and yet he doesn't like Trump. People in the building find him a total jerk."
- Later that year, with no provocation at all this time, Trump decided to bust on Angelina Jolie, saying: "Angelina Jolie is sort of amazing because everyone thinks she's like this great beauty. And I'm not saying she's an unattractive woman, but she's not beauty, by any stretch of the imagination. I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not - I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she's not."
- In 2008, Donald got caught in a scrum of paparazzi trying to photograph poor starlet Anne Hathaway's then boyfriend soon-to-be jailbird Raffaello Follieri. Trump just couldn't help but weigh in on Anne's relationship. "She hasn't remained very loyal to him, has she? So when he had plenty of money, she liked him, but then after that, not as good, right?" Follieri went to jail several days later on charges of money laundering and conspiracy.
- Celebrities aren't Trump's only victims. In July New York Times bestselling writer Kurt Anderson, took a shot at the Donald in his book, "Reset" saying "Who do you think enjoys life more, Donald Trump or Warren Buffett? They are both symbols of an era just ended, but one is a clownish reality-show artifact living the high life in Manhattan and Palm Beach..." After reading the book, Trump bristled to the New York Post: "Kurt Andersen has always been a third-rate writer and an unsuccessful one at that. Actually, I'm surprised he was so nice to me, and wouldn't he like to know how much money has been made on this reality show, 'The Apprentice,' and how much money from it was given to charity."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture
- Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater? Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott’s Previous Infidelities With Their Spouses Could Be A Sign Of Their Future Together
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'