'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck denies affair rumors as ex-nanny's friends tell a different story
- Anti-paparazzi law: Should kids be left out of the picture?
- Gisele Bundchen's rumored burqa disguise causes ire
- James Woods Sues Twitter User for $10 Million Over "Cocaine Addict" Accusation
- TCA Journal No. 2: How the Success of 'Daily Show' Might Not Have Much to Do With Trevor Noah
- Adam Sandler Put Four Family Members in 'Pixels'
- Ugh, 'Little Women' Is Getting a 'Gritty' Reboot at The CW
- 10 Best Arnold Schwarzenegger Action Movies, Ranked
- 'Mission: Impossible' Director Reveals Secrets Behind 3 Biggest Action Scenes (EXCLUSIVE)