'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Reelz channel will air Miss USA pageant, but who will host it?
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Reelz to Broadcast Donald Trump's Miss USA Pageant
- Good Luck Silencing Keith Olbermann (And Is That MSNBC On the Phone?)
- 'Bloodline' Creator Todd Kessler on Working With Netflix, Shooting in Florida
- 'Fatal Attraction' Is the Latest Movie-to-TV Remake
- Which 'Friends' Pet Are You?
- Paul Thomas Anderson to Write, Maybe Direct Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Pinocchio'