'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- John Fairchild, Fashion Publishing Legend, Dies at 87
- Michelle Rodriguez: Minority Actors Should "Stop Stealing" White Superheroes
- William Shatner Unable to Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: "I Feel Really Awful"
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'