'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- It's Official: Melissa McCarthy Staying at CAA
- John Stamos "Heartbroken" That Olsen Twins Won't Be Returning for 'Fuller House'
- The Sex Shop Behind Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" Outfits Is Getting a Lot of Calls From Men
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm
- See Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult on 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Set
- Good News: 'Game of Thrones' to Feature Non-Traumatizing Sex This Week