'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Agent: Story linking Tiger Woods to another golf pro's ex a ‘complete lie'
- Selena Gomez confirms she and EDM artist Zedd 'had a thing'
- Comic-Con: 'Batman v Superman,' 'Man From UNCLE,' 'Pan' Casts to Appear at Warner Bros.' Panel
- Boob Report: Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus and Rihanna Can't Cover Up
- Comic-Con: 'Ex Machina' Concept Art Portfolio to Debut
- Now It's Time to Ruin Mother's Day With All-Star Ensemble Movie
- Donald Trump Keeps Getting Fired: Read His Latest Responses to Macy's, NBC
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Trailer, Premiere Date Expected Next Week