'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- 'American Idol' Finalist Sam Woolf Rejects 'Heartthrob' Status: 'It's Weird'
- HBO's Canadian Organ Traffickers Doc Wins Edward R. Murrow Award
- Safdie Brothers Complete Filming 'Heaven Knows What'
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2: Watch the First 50 Seconds of Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Here Are All the HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime