'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Blacklist' star Hisham Tawfiq trades fireman job for Hollywood
- Former TV Judge Joe Brown released from jail
- First look at Eddie Redmayne's new role in 'The Danish Girl' trailer
- TV Ratings: 'Running Wild' and 'Ninja Warrior' Jump
- Givenchy to Welcome the Public to New York Fashion Week Show
- Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne's Full Mango Fall Campaign Drops
- 'Under the Dome' Cancelled by CBS After 3 Seasons
- Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard Plot Murder in New 'Macbeth' Trailer
- The 'Coach' Reboot Is Dead at NBC