'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauer, DeGeneres help Daytime Emmys make racy return to TV; Betty White gets lifetime award
- Jay Z Goes on Tidal Twitter rant: 'We're here for the long haul'
- Bruce Jenner's ex-wife Linda Thompson speaks out about their marriage
- Ukrainian Movie Festival Set for Beverly Hills
- Amy Winehouse Documentary "Contains Basic Untruths," Says Family
- 'Olive Kitteridge,' 'Deutschland 83' Win Awards at France's Series Mania Festival
- Recap of 'Revenge' Season 4 Episode 21: Aftermath
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sansa's Torture, Jon's Badass Justice, Season 5 Episode 3
- Daytime Emmy Awards 2015: Winners List