'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Jep Robertson speaks out on mysterious illness
- AMC Passes on Drama Pilots 'Knifeman,' 'Galyntine'
- Director of Snowden Doc 'Citizenfour' to Receive DOC NYC Award
- DC's 'Batman: Eternal' Confirmed For Second Run
- J.K. Rowling's Halloween Treat? New Harry Potter Stories!
- Fall 2014 TV Guide: November Premiere Dates
- David Cronenberg on 'Maps to the Stars' and Whether or Not It's His Last Movie