'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- Chinese Online Giant Tencent Sets Up Film Unit
- Bill Murray Is No Angel in First 'St. Vincent' Poster
- James Cameron Wins 'Avatar' Idea Theft Lawsuit Against Artist
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Michael Kors's Best 'Project Runway' Critiques (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Red Band Society' and 'The Mysteries of Laura' Series Premieres, 'Franklin & Bash,' and More Picks
- 7 Sitcom Guys That Are Our Boyfriends In Our Heads (GIFs)