'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler sends ex-boyfriend who called her fat a message
- Brett Eldredge to judge Miss America pageant in Atlantic City
- Demi Lovato says her relapses behind break-ups with Wilmer Valderrama
- 'Daily Show' Alums John Oliver, Larry Wilmore on Working With Jon Stewart: "If You Laugh During the Taping, You're Fired"
- Fox Debuts 'Deadpool' Promo Ahead of First Trailer
- Even 'True Detective's' Detectives Have Trouble Following the Case
- Watch Deadpool Deliver a Foul-Mouthed Teaser for Tuesday's 'Deadpool' Red-Band Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert's New 'Late Show' Promos, Featuring Mitt Romney
- 'Downton Abbey' Final Season Spoilers: Epic Mary vs Edith Fight Ahead