'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- James Franco to Teach High School Film Course
- Watch 'Empire's' New Season 2 Promo
- Queen Elizabeth Found a Mistake in 'Downton Abbey'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Steve Is Breaking Up Liztin, Bless Him
- Emily Ratajkowski Is Sick of 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the Bane of My Existence'
- Sorry, New 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Spoilers Hint to Gregory, Not Negan