'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Miles Teller Says the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is 'Different in Every Way' From Original
- 11 Essential 'Gilmore Girls' Episodes You Should Definitely Watch On Netflix (VIDEO)
- 'Tetris' Will Become a Movie for Some Reason