'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Watch the first full 'Wet Hot American Summer' trailer
- Does Rihanna's NSFW 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video go too far?
- 'Scream Queens': Only Four Will Survive — and Return for Season 2
- TV Ratings: 'Good Morning America' Wins Second Quarter
- Maddie Ziegler Stars in New Capezio x Betsey Johnson Collab Campaign
- 'Sesame Street' Star Sonia Manzano (a.k.a. Maria) to Retire
- Superheroes Face Off in New 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' Photos
- 'Paper Towns' Exclusive: Cara Delevingne's Got Nine Problems (and Her Ex Is One)