'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber crashes high school prom
- Martina McBride talks new music and changes in country music award shows
- Elle Macpherson reveals her secret to staying fit
- Viacom, Discovery, AMC Networks CEOs Set for U.K. TV Industry Convention
- Baltimore Mayor, Md. Governor Walk Out of Riots Interview With CNN's Don Lemon (Video)
- Andrew Lesnie, Cinematographer for 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'Hobbit' Films, Dies at 59
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About That 'Grey's Anatomy' Twist
- Jack Nicholson's Reaction to Jared Leto's Joker Is Pretty Much Perfect
- This 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 3 Poster Is Heavenly