'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt teaches son Pledge of Allegiance
- Man donates $20,000 for new Lucille Ball statue
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself in
- Lori Loughlin Confirms Role in 'Fuller House' Revival
- 'Big Bang Theory' Cast Announces UCLA Scholarship Endowment
- Lena Dunham On 'Girls' Racial Backlash: "It Was an Educational, Painful Process for Me"
- 'The Daily Show with Trevor Noah' Sets September Premiere Date
- #TBT: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Through the Years
- 'Jaws' Returning to Theaters for 40th Anniversary This Summer