'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- ABC's 'Uncle Buck' to Star Mike Epps
- 'True Blood' Alum Boards ABC's 'L.A. Crime' Anthology
- Vince Vaughn, 'Unfinished Business' Co-Stars Pose for Ridiculous Stock Photos
- 14 Perfect Claire Dunphy Moments
- '7th Heaven' Cast: Where Are They Now?
- Lily James Is Fairy Tale Perfection at 'Cinderella' Premiere (PHOTOS)