'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Keanu Reeves: 'Bill & Ted 3' Status Changes From Day to Day
- Critic's Notebook: An Actor's Face Is a Terrible Thing to Change
- Dolce & Gabbana Tax-Evasion Conviction Overturned
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming