'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Winona Ryder, 'Walking Dead' Favorite Among Three Cast in David Simon's HBO Miniseries
- 'American Horror Story': Premiere Date Set for 'Freak Show'
- Anderson Cooper Tops Cable News Ratings With Tuesday Ferguson Coverage
- Watch Norm Lewis as Broadway's first African-American ?Phantom'
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- When Are the 2014 MTV VMAs?
- Billy Crystal Will Lead a Robin Williams Tribute at the Emmy Awards
- Here Are All the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Easter Eggs in One Handy Video