'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Promises Shocking Hookups, Fire in First Trailer
- 'Outlander' Producer on Brutal Death Scene, Claire and Dougal's "Conflicted" Rapport
- BBC Trust Poised to Get First Female Chair
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now