'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dior under fire for using 14-year-old as its main model
- Trial date set in $100 million Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker lawsuit
- 'Gone Baby Gone' actor Sean Malone dies at 54
- Bruce Jenner's First Reality Show: 1976 Montreal Olympics
- WGN America Developing Drug Cartel Drama 'El Double' (Exclusive)
- TV Ratings: 'Today' Enjoys Summer Hot Streak
- Tituss Burgess Lip-Syncing Beyonce with Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Is Flawless
- Johnny Depp Is Scary as Hell in New 'Black Mass' Trailer
- 7 Disney Princes Get Real in Eerily Lifelike Makeovers