'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- 'Power Rangers' Star Ricardo Medina, Jr. Arrested for Murder
- ABC Orders 'Uncle Buck' Reboot, Fortune Feimster Comedy
- Than Wyenn, Prolific Character Actor, Dies at 95
- Weekend Box Office: 'American Sniper' Breaks Super Bowl Record
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'