'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Straight Outta Compton' tops box office for third straight week; 'War Room' surprise second
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- Will Smith's NFL Head Injury Movie 'Concussion' Reveals First Trailer (Video)
- What Will Happen to Wes Craven's TV Projects?
- South Korea Box Office: ‘Veteran' Becomes Phenomenon as Local Films Dominate
- Here Are the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards Winners
- 2015 MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
- Weekend Box Office: 'Compton' Rules Again, 'War Room' Surprises