'Pulp Fiction' Writer Sentenced For Fatal DUI Crash
The crash occurred in Ventura County. Authorities say Avary's car was traveling at more than 100 mph when it crashed into a telephone pole. Avary's wife was ejected from the vehicle and was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Avary and Quentin Tarantino share the 1995 Academy Award for writing 'Pulp Fiction.' He also co-wrote the screenplay for the movie "Beowulf."
Albert L. Ortega, WireImage
Monroe County Sheriff's Office / AP
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- Richard Dreyfuss Wants to Play Apartheid President F. W. de Klerk
- 6 Rules for Buying a Vintage Party Dress
- Vin Diesel: Paul Walker's Mother Comforted Me After His Death
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- 'X-Men' Kind of Confuses Ian McKellen
- Jerry Bruckheimer Signs Deal With Paramount, Prioritizes 'Beverly Hills Cop' and 'Top Gun' Sequels
- Nelson Mandela Movies: 5 Actors Who Played the Late South African Leader (PHOTOS)