Tera Patrick and Evan Seinfeld Caught in Adult Situation: Divorce
Seinfeld, co-founder of rapcore legends Biohazard and last seen in VH1 supergroup Damnocracy, had nothing but praise for his soon-to-be ex wife.
"Tera is a huge star ... I feel fortunate to have shared so much of her life and career," says Seinfeld, 41, who has acted as Patrick's manager. "I look forward to continuing to represent the Tera Patrick brand and support all of her endeavors. She is forever in my heart."
Ditto, says the 33-year-old Patrick, star of nearly a hundred XXX films including this year's 'Porndogs: The Adventures of Sadie.'
"Evan helped me build this company and take my career to new heights. For that I am eternally grateful. I look forward to remaining hands-on with Teravision and working closely with Evan on all of our joint endeavors. He is truly an amazing person."
They have no children.
Besides his job as a rock star, Seinfeld has also dabbled in porn under the stage name Spyder Jonez.
Kneeland has been granted a temporary restraining order against the 'Terminator 2' star which Furlong is trying to fight.
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
Larry Marano, Getty Images
Denise Truscello, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- So Cute! Stars Share Adorable Easter Pics
- 'Game of Thrones': Burning Questions in the Aftermath of the Purple Wedding