Top Celebrity Halloween Costumes: Who Is Dressing Up Like Who This Year?
Joe Pinzone, owner of New York's Abracadabra Super Store, tells us that customers seeking Jackson costumes are looking for "the real deal."
"The sequined jacket, the pants, the whole suit, glitter socks. We got the whole outfit," Pinzone says of his inventory.
He says the high quality items tend to be purchased more than inexpensive ones -- suggesting that party goers are willing to pay more for an authentic look.
Owner Denise Dougherty Vinal of Dougherty's Masquerade in Syracuse, N.Y., agreed that Michael Jackson costumes will the big hit this October. Her store features the full, red leather 'Beat It' costume with accompanying curly dark wigs.
Stephen Lovekin/WireImage for Syndicate, Getty images
James Breeden, PacificCoastNews.com
Noel Vasquez,Getty Images
Michael Tran/ FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy/ WireImage for Rogers & Cowan
Mark Sullivan/ WireImage
harles Eshelman/ FilmMagic
But the classic stars -- like Elvis and Marilyn Monroe -- never go out of style.
"Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson will all be classics at this point," Dougherty Vinal said.
Nadia, manager of Adele's of Hollywood, said Kate Gosselin of 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' may even be a popular choice for the ladies. But her guess, too, is that the demand for Jackson costumes will hit in the last two weeks of October when store business hits its peak.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- The most ridiculous stories from iPhone 6 release week
- Emma Watson isn't afraid of the ?F' word
- Ubisoft announces 2D ?Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China'
- Katharine McPhee Dishes on Her New Show, 'Scorpion'
- 'Walking Dead' Sneak Peek: Find Out What Zombies and Rotisserie Chicken Have in Common!
- Has Robert Pattinson Found a New Love?
- Moschino Barbie Collection Pieces Are Available to Rent Now, Including This Barbie Cell Phone Case
- Charlie Sheen: "I Would Love to Return" to Two and a Half Men and I'd "Show Up Early!"
- Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Martin Hang Backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival: Picture