Top Celebrity Halloween Costumes: Who Is Dressing Up Like Who This Year?
Joe Pinzone, owner of New York's Abracadabra Super Store, tells us that customers seeking Jackson costumes are looking for "the real deal."
"The sequined jacket, the pants, the whole suit, glitter socks. We got the whole outfit," Pinzone says of his inventory.
He says the high quality items tend to be purchased more than inexpensive ones -- suggesting that party goers are willing to pay more for an authentic look.
Owner Denise Dougherty Vinal of Dougherty's Masquerade in Syracuse, N.Y., agreed that Michael Jackson costumes will the big hit this October. Her store features the full, red leather 'Beat It' costume with accompanying curly dark wigs.
Stephen Lovekin/WireImage for Syndicate, Getty images
James Breeden, PacificCoastNews.com
Noel Vasquez,Getty Images
Michael Tran/ FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy/ WireImage for Rogers & Cowan
Mark Sullivan/ WireImage
harles Eshelman/ FilmMagic
But the classic stars -- like Elvis and Marilyn Monroe -- never go out of style.
"Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson will all be classics at this point," Dougherty Vinal said.
Nadia, manager of Adele's of Hollywood, said Kate Gosselin of 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' may even be a popular choice for the ladies. But her guess, too, is that the demand for Jackson costumes will hit in the last two weeks of October when store business hits its peak.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Burt Jenner Calls Out Hypocritical Supporters of Dad Bruce Jenner After Diane Sawyer Interview
- Mama June Announces Daughter Anna Cardwell's Second Pregnancy: "They Are Too Young to Have Another One"
- Tea Leoni Brings Costar Boyfriend Tim Daly as Her White House Correspondents' Dinner Date: Pic