Top Celebrity Halloween Costumes: Who Is Dressing Up Like Who This Year?
Joe Pinzone, owner of New York's Abracadabra Super Store, tells us that customers seeking Jackson costumes are looking for "the real deal."
"The sequined jacket, the pants, the whole suit, glitter socks. We got the whole outfit," Pinzone says of his inventory.
He says the high quality items tend to be purchased more than inexpensive ones -- suggesting that party goers are willing to pay more for an authentic look.
Owner Denise Dougherty Vinal of Dougherty's Masquerade in Syracuse, N.Y., agreed that Michael Jackson costumes will the big hit this October. Her store features the full, red leather 'Beat It' costume with accompanying curly dark wigs.
Stephen Lovekin/WireImage for Syndicate, Getty images
James Breeden, PacificCoastNews.com
Noel Vasquez,Getty Images
Michael Tran/ FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy/ WireImage for Rogers & Cowan
Mark Sullivan/ WireImage
harles Eshelman/ FilmMagic
But the classic stars -- like Elvis and Marilyn Monroe -- never go out of style.
"Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson will all be classics at this point," Dougherty Vinal said.
Nadia, manager of Adele's of Hollywood, said Kate Gosselin of 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' may even be a popular choice for the ladies. But her guess, too, is that the demand for Jackson costumes will hit in the last two weeks of October when store business hits its peak.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can Sherri Shepherd walk away from unborn surrogate child?
- Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson to guest-star on final season of FX's 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Happy Birthday to Prince George! See the Cutest Pics Ever
- Go Behind the Scenes of 'Divergent's' Epic Ferris Wheel Scene with Shailene Woodley
- Extra Scoop: Robert Downey Jr. Is Hollywood's Highest-Paid Actor
- Jada Pinkett Smith Raises Awareness About Sexual Assault After Niece is Given Date-Rape Drug
- Giuliana Rancic Dyes Hair From Brunette to "Straight Up" Blonde: Before and After Pictures
- Bachelorette Season 10 Men Tell All Recap: Lie Detector Results Revealed as Old Fights Spark Up Again