Top 'Gossip Girl' Episode Moments That Would Never Happen in Real Life
1. Dorm Size
Anyone who has been to college knows a dorm room is a nice term for the hole in the wall you'll be living in -- and is nothing like Blair Waldorf's huge palace-like NYU digs. At one point, 15 students are sitting comfortably in a dorm room watching a movie. With plenty of room to walk around, it's far fetched from typical dorm living spaces.
2. Students Choosing Pizza Over Free Alcohol
If something is free, you take it. But when Blair Waldorf invites her entire floor to a party with free food and sake, only one person shows up. She finds out the other students ditched her "sushi and sake party" to order greasy pizza and watch a gardening documentary instead. While we're not promoting underage drinking, we're pretty sure a typical student would pick free alcohol about 99% of the time with pizza to come later... around 2 a.m.
3. Where's the coffee?
During college, coffee becomes its own food group (along with Ramen noodles of course.) While Dan Humphrey usually has his caffeine fix in hand, the rest of the 'Gossip' guys and gals don't see it as a necessary accessory. Honestly, they should be literally falling onto the famous Mud Truck, which is located right in NYU territory. Trust me, all the cool kids are drinking it.
4. Staying close with a high school frenemy.
We know it's a TV show, but every time we watch 'Gossip Girl' episodes, we're torn with the fact that Blair Waldorf and Dan Humphrey maintain their friendship even though they despise each other. In real life, people move on, and you'll (hopefully) never see them again until the high school reunion.
5. Rooftop Parties
Forgive me for one second, but... Seriously show me a newbie freshman who knows enough people to 1. throw a rocking party 2. sneak kegs past tight security and 3. host a loud DJ on a dorm roof without being caught. Just sayin.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Etheridge: What's In My Bag?
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares Wedding Photos, Says First Dance Was to Kelly Clarkson's "Moment Like This"
- Brad Pitt: Shia LaBeouf and I Almost Fought Scott Eastwood on Fury Set
- ?Knowing We Are In The Hearts And Thoughts Of Others Is So Comforting': Following Her Father's Death, Heartbroken Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban Thank Public For Support
- Blowout Fights, Dirty Diapers & Filthy Mile High Club Members: Flight Attendant Spills Airplane Horror Stories In Shocking New Tell-All
- Burned! Famed Restaurateur Wolfgang Puck Accused Of Overworking Employees In Lawsuit
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- Amanda Bynes arrested on DUI charge
- Walmart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash