Padma Lakshmi Pregnant With 'Miracle' Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 1st 2009 03:07PM
Us Weekly is reporting. The 39-year-old Lakshmi had confirmed she's pregnant with her first child, having struggled for years with the medical condition endometriosis, which can lead to infertility.
"This pregnancy has been referred to by her physician as nothing short of a medical miracle, and due to its delicate nature, we ask/implore the press to respect Ms. Lakshmi's privacy at this time," Lakshmi's rep said.
The father of the expected child has not been revealed, and the only reference to a potential father was Lakshmi's rep's denial that it was a man named Manu Nathan. Online reports have linked Nathan to Lakshmi, but the rep says he is Padma's cousin.
Endometriosis is the condition in which the uterus' lining expands and grows into other areas of the body.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton Slams "Stupid Fake" Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Confusion Tweet
- Jen Arnold Diagnosed With Rare Cancer: Little Couple Star Undergoing Surgery and Chemo
- Kelly Clarkson Talks Pregnancy Morning Sickness on Ellen: "I Vomit a Good Dozen Times a Day"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album
- Alec Baldwin returning to TV as a host on Jan. 6 for TCM special
- 'Moonshiners' explain how they evade the law on national TV