Padma Lakshmi Pregnant With 'Miracle' Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 1st 2009 03:07PM
Us Weekly is reporting. The 39-year-old Lakshmi had confirmed she's pregnant with her first child, having struggled for years with the medical condition endometriosis, which can lead to infertility.
"This pregnancy has been referred to by her physician as nothing short of a medical miracle, and due to its delicate nature, we ask/implore the press to respect Ms. Lakshmi's privacy at this time," Lakshmi's rep said.
The father of the expected child has not been revealed, and the only reference to a potential father was Lakshmi's rep's denial that it was a man named Manu Nathan. Online reports have linked Nathan to Lakshmi, but the rep says he is Padma's cousin.
Endometriosis is the condition in which the uterus' lining expands and grows into other areas of the body.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lance Bass Marries Michael Turchin: All the Wedding Details!
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears
- Kim Kardashian Posts Photo of Her Messy Closet With North West
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!