Padma Lakshmi Pregnant With 'Miracle' Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 1st 2009 03:07PM
Us Weekly is reporting. The 39-year-old Lakshmi had confirmed she's pregnant with her first child, having struggled for years with the medical condition endometriosis, which can lead to infertility.
"This pregnancy has been referred to by her physician as nothing short of a medical miracle, and due to its delicate nature, we ask/implore the press to respect Ms. Lakshmi's privacy at this time," Lakshmi's rep said.
The father of the expected child has not been revealed, and the only reference to a potential father was Lakshmi's rep's denial that it was a man named Manu Nathan. Online reports have linked Nathan to Lakshmi, but the rep says he is Padma's cousin.
Endometriosis is the condition in which the uterus' lining expands and grows into other areas of the body.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9: Meet the New Housewives Elizabeth "Lizzie" Rovsek and Shannon Beador
- Bachelor Juan Pablo's Obscene Comment to Clare Crawley, Celebs React to His Pick: Top Stories
- Jake Gyllenhaal Dances Around Naked, Bangs on Pans on Film Set: See the Bizarre Pictures
- ?Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Is Too Fake! Producers Want New Cast Members To Be REAL Friends With The Ladies
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day