Publicist Quits After 'Precious' Actress Refuses to Cooperate
Allegedly even her publicist Tresa Sanders -- whose experience includes Mary J. Blige and other hip hop divas -- couldn't take the actress' demands and quit right after announcing her client wouldn't be making it to the film festival.
When 'Precious' first debuted, insiders buzzed about her performance -- stating she'd likely get an Oscar nomination for her role as Mary in the film.
But Mo'Nique missed the Cannes and Toronto film festivals and has done virtually no press for 'Precious' since she appeared at the Sundance Film Festival last January.
Theo Wargo, WireImage
Ray Tamarra, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Christopher Polk, WireImage
Arnaldo Magnani, Getty Images
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Dax Shepard Making 'CHiPS' Movie for Warner Bros.
- Staff Cuts Expected at Warner Bros.
- Telluride Wrap: Ethan Hawke Documentary 'Seymour' Rises Above the Rest
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- A Remastered, HD Version of 'The Wire' Is Coming to HBO... Eventually
- Robin Williams's Daughter Zelda Returns to Twitter With Anti-Bullying Message
- The 'Escape From New York' Reboot May Feature Charlie Hunnam in an Eye Patch