Publicist Quits After 'Precious' Actress Refuses to Cooperate
Allegedly even her publicist Tresa Sanders -- whose experience includes Mary J. Blige and other hip hop divas -- couldn't take the actress' demands and quit right after announcing her client wouldn't be making it to the film festival.
When 'Precious' first debuted, insiders buzzed about her performance -- stating she'd likely get an Oscar nomination for her role as Mary in the film.
But Mo'Nique missed the Cannes and Toronto film festivals and has done virtually no press for 'Precious' since she appeared at the Sundance Film Festival last January.
Theo Wargo, WireImage
Ray Tamarra, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Christopher Polk, WireImage
Arnaldo Magnani, Getty Images
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hot Hollywood mamas
- 'Nashville' recap: Who's the daddy?
- 'Scandal' star Scott Foley reveals he was arrested 3 times in 1 day
- Disney Has Reportedly Earned $272 Million in U.K. Production Tax Credits
- Quentin Tarantino's New Beverly Cinema Reopens
- Busan: Director Wants Opening Film to Shed Light on China-Taiwan Relations
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect (VIDEO)
- Rosamund Pike on the Joys of Being David Fincher's 'Gone Girl'
- Is Ethan Hawke Becoming 'Doctor Strange'?