Publicist Quits After 'Precious' Actress Refuses to Cooperate
Allegedly even her publicist Tresa Sanders -- whose experience includes Mary J. Blige and other hip hop divas -- couldn't take the actress' demands and quit right after announcing her client wouldn't be making it to the film festival.
When 'Precious' first debuted, insiders buzzed about her performance -- stating she'd likely get an Oscar nomination for her role as Mary in the film.
But Mo'Nique missed the Cannes and Toronto film festivals and has done virtually no press for 'Precious' since she appeared at the Sundance Film Festival last January.
Theo Wargo, WireImage
Ray Tamarra, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Christopher Polk, WireImage
Arnaldo Magnani, Getty Images
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- '12 Monkeys' EP Breaks Down Cole and Cassandra's Relationship
- 'True Blood's' Stephen Moyer Addresses His Addiction Battles at Hollywood Panel
- Jennifer Lawrence: "David O. Russell Is One of My Closest Friends"
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'