Publicist Quits After 'Precious' Actress Refuses to Cooperate
Allegedly even her publicist Tresa Sanders -- whose experience includes Mary J. Blige and other hip hop divas -- couldn't take the actress' demands and quit right after announcing her client wouldn't be making it to the film festival.
When 'Precious' first debuted, insiders buzzed about her performance -- stating she'd likely get an Oscar nomination for her role as Mary in the film.
But Mo'Nique missed the Cannes and Toronto film festivals and has done virtually no press for 'Precious' since she appeared at the Sundance Film Festival last January.
Theo Wargo, WireImage
Ray Tamarra, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Christopher Polk, WireImage
Arnaldo Magnani, Getty Images
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Malco Theatres Exec on Adam Sandler's Netflix Deal: "Guess He Wants to Be a TV Star"
- Watch Intense New Trailer for Fox's Hip-Hop Drama 'Empire'
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming