Publicist Quits After 'Precious' Actress Refuses to Cooperate
Allegedly even her publicist Tresa Sanders -- whose experience includes Mary J. Blige and other hip hop divas -- couldn't take the actress' demands and quit right after announcing her client wouldn't be making it to the film festival.
When 'Precious' first debuted, insiders buzzed about her performance -- stating she'd likely get an Oscar nomination for her role as Mary in the film.
But Mo'Nique missed the Cannes and Toronto film festivals and has done virtually no press for 'Precious' since she appeared at the Sundance Film Festival last January.
Theo Wargo, WireImage
Ray Tamarra, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Jemal Countess, Getty Images
Christopher Polk, WireImage
Arnaldo Magnani, Getty Images
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Jeff Bridges 'Bowls' First Pitch at Dodgers Game Ala The Dude (Video)
- Teen Choice Awards Move to Avoid UCLA Flood
- Bill Murray to Play Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book'
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls
- The 'Birdman' Trailer Delivers a Strange, Squawky Peek at the Michael Keaton Flick (VIDEO)
- 9 Movies We Love But Can't Quite Figure Out
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do