Kanye West, Lady Gaga Tour Canceled
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 2nd 2009 06:51AM
Kanye West won't get to show us his 'Poker Face.'
West's North American tour with Lady Gaga has been canceled, the concert promoter Live Nation confirmed, EOnline.com reports.
Although reps for West and Gaga have not commented, sources believe the 'Paparazzi' singer wanted out after West's actions at the VMAs, even though she showed support for her now ex-tourmate just a few days ago.
"I think it's unfair to judge somebody on one mistake they've made. I felt like that moment kind of like really portrayed him in a way that he really isn't. It was just a random moment. I think that everyone can get so caught up in gossip and stuff," she told a Las Vegas radio station on Tuesday.
During the VMAs, Kanye jumped on stage and grabbed the microphone from Taylor Swift after the country cutie had beaten Beyonce for best female video, prompting the 'Heartless' singer to proclaim that 'Single Ladies' was "one of the best videos of all time."
He later apologized several times to Swift, who has since forgiven him for his antics.
Lady Gaga Snapshots
Lady Gaga wears a golden leotard with funky matching sunglasses while presenting her new line of headphones called 'Heartbeats' for Monster audio brand. These headphones are part of the brand's line called 'Beats by Dr. Dre.'
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' clinic silent on report doctor took selfie with unconscious star
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev's Planned Parenthood past draws criticism, support
- Mayim Bialik: Why I hate 'Frozen'
- Cara Delevingne Lands Starring Role Opposite Nat Wolff in John Green's Paper Towns Film Adaptation
- Adam Levine, Blake Shelton Gush About Gwen Stefani: "She's an Icon"
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Get Bedazzled on Ashish Sequin Sweatshirts at London Fashion Week