Quips and Quotes: September 2009
By Soraya Roberts Posted Oct 2nd 2009 11:00PM
We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips and Quotes.
Quips and Quotes: September 28, 2009
I actually have a serious problem – obsessive-compulsive disorder. I don't do counting or anything like that. I'm good with chaos, I just don't like it when chaos is hidden. So I have a problem with cabinets being messy and people just shoving things in cabinets and closing the door. I will literally lie in bed and not be able to sleep because I'll be like, 'I think I saw something in that cabinet that just shouldn't be there.'-Charlize Theron on her OCD experience
Getty Images North America
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Stars As Rizzo In Grease High School Production -- All the Details
- Amanda Bynes Takes Stroll, Debuts New Haircut After Leaving Rehab: See the Pictures
- Vin Diesel on Visiting Paul Walker's Family: I Needed Their Strength
- ‘Claire Danes Like A Daughter To Me,’ Says Her ‘Homeland’ Boss Mandy Patinkin
- Olivia Newton-John Chops $500,000 Off Asking Price Of Suicide Mansion
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?