Quips and Quotes: September 2009
By Soraya Roberts Posted Oct 2nd 2009 11:00PM
We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips and Quotes.
Quips and Quotes: September 28, 2009
I actually have a serious problem – obsessive-compulsive disorder. I don't do counting or anything like that. I'm good with chaos, I just don't like it when chaos is hidden. So I have a problem with cabinets being messy and people just shoving things in cabinets and closing the door. I will literally lie in bed and not be able to sleep because I'll be like, 'I think I saw something in that cabinet that just shouldn't be there.'-Charlize Theron on her OCD experience
Getty Images North America
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Munn Gets Ring From Boyfriend Aaron Rodgers, Tells Sweet Story: Pictures
- Jenna Bush Hager Reveals What Daughter Mila Will Be For Halloween -- Watch!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Spill on "Most Intense" Fifth Season: Drama, New Friendships
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day