Quips and Quotes: September 2009
By Soraya Roberts Posted Oct 2nd 2009 11:00PM
We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips and Quotes.
Quips and Quotes: September 28, 2009
I actually have a serious problem – obsessive-compulsive disorder. I don't do counting or anything like that. I'm good with chaos, I just don't like it when chaos is hidden. So I have a problem with cabinets being messy and people just shoving things in cabinets and closing the door. I will literally lie in bed and not be able to sleep because I'll be like, 'I think I saw something in that cabinet that just shouldn't be there.'-Charlize Theron on her OCD experience
Getty Images North America
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy London Thinks Coachella Fashion Needs to Die: "I'm Sick of Festival Gear," Says Celeb Stylist
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Might Be Huge One Tree Hill Fans
- Kim Kardashian Works Her Platinum Hair One Last Time for Elle France: See the Photos!
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Rejoice! The Lilly Pulitzer for Target Lookbook Has Arrived—See the Summer-Perfect Styles!
- Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Says She's Down to 108 Pounds, Shares Her Fitness Tips and Tricks!
- Jake Gyllenhaal Is Crazy Ripped in Southpaw Trailer: Watch and Swoon Over His Six-Pack Abs!