Quips and Quotes: September 2009
By Soraya Roberts Posted Oct 2nd 2009 11:00PM
We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips and Quotes.
Quips and Quotes: September 28, 2009
I actually have a serious problem – obsessive-compulsive disorder. I don't do counting or anything like that. I'm good with chaos, I just don't like it when chaos is hidden. So I have a problem with cabinets being messy and people just shoving things in cabinets and closing the door. I will literally lie in bed and not be able to sleep because I'll be like, 'I think I saw something in that cabinet that just shouldn't be there.'-Charlize Theron on her OCD experience
Getty Images North America
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emily Blunt's Post-Baby Body Is Unreal: See Her Toned Abs, Slim Figure
- Teresa and Joe Giudice's Home Raided by Feds Before Christmas? Attorneys Say Not True
- Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant, Expecting Child With Husband Evan Ross
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Nicole Richie Pulls a Bethenny Frankel, Borrows 6-Year-Old Daughter Harlow's Jacket...and It Fits Her Perfectly
- Seth Rogen Heads to Sony, James Franco Parties With Lady Gaga After Studio Shuts Down The Interview
- Emmy Rossum Is Not Engaged Despite Being Spotted Wearing a Sparkling Ring